problems and symptoms

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a wondering really. If you have a pregnancy that's not viable (blighted ovum or the like) that won't be picked up until ultrasound, do your pregnancy symptoms continue and progress? x

It depends on the circumstances hun sometimes people lose their symptoms but some people dont even get any symptoms & their pregnancy is just fine.

try not to worry yourself over things like this coz the only way to know for sure is from a scan so speculation wont help you & can cause you to worry even more xx

Sorry hun ive know idea...hope alls well xxxxx

All's well at moment ta, thank you for your replies. I'm just a worrier, as I'm sure we all are. I get crampy when I'm tired, and I have been reassured this is normal, and I do believe people, but you know what it's like :huh:

im sure everythings fine hun, i know its hard but try not to worry

hi, if you have a blight ovum its very common to have all pregnancy symptoms, blight ovums are 50% of miscarrages, blight ovum are where the sac is only visable and the fetus never grows, alot of women only find out they have one at the 12 wk scan, i think nhs should scan at 6 wks aswell.
are you worried you have one?

Not particulary worried juliespencer...it's my first pregnancy and I've read a lot, which isn't necessarily a good thing to do when you worry about EVERYTHING!
I just can't wait for my scan....need to knows all's ok.
Thank you for all your answers x

I'm a worrier like you...my OH thinks we're pregnant and that's it. I'm like no way buddy, you have no idea what can go wrong...BUT at the sametime, think of all the people you know that have had no real problems, that have gotten pregnant and just had wonderful babies. So even though we're hearing all of those horror stories out there of what can happen, I'm just really really trying to think about all the wonderful pregnancy stories...got pregnant, had baby, lived happily ever after...this is what I'm telling myself to stop worrying anyway! Hope it helps!

Its natural to worry
I was worried sick about things like that before I had my scan but as soon as I saw LO wiggling around my mind was put to rest :)
You'll be fine hun
Xxxxx

babe im sure u over worrying. what will be will be. And I know u guys are right in saying not to worry but having had two miscarriages and two chemical pregnancys I wouldnt say my story is a horror story -its part of life, Im pregnant and hormonal and I know what ur trying to say but they are not horror stories...
What will be will be just enjoy today. good luck babe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"