Problems on iPad - app store

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzib76

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting this?

Every time I click on a thread or any section of BnB the App Store keeps opening up. The other day it was a game and today it's taking me to william hill

It is so frustrating, any ideas how I can get this to stop?

It's just happened to me now on my iPhone! Lol I don't know what it is took me to some dragon game :shrug:

Ugh this keeps happening to me too, I don't click on anything at all, I'll be half way through reading a comment and suddenly it flicks over to the app store and tries to get me to download something. Has been a William hill betting app for me today too. maybe the mods need to look in to the advertising or something? It's definitely happening on its own without my input and is very invasive and annoying :( glad to know it's not just me though

Oh yeah this happened to me, I assumed I had done something wrong I don't get any adds on my iPad normally, William hill came up.

Please use the relevant forum to report issues. There is a active thread in the Forum help and testing area - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/f...-iphone-keep-getting-redirected-appstore.html

Let us know what is happening and we'll be able to pinpoint the issue better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back