Problems with Cloth Diapers with my little crawler

Sherileigh

Reaction score
I have 4 different brands of diapers and all of them have started leaking since he started crawling? Any suggestions on how to stop this?
Thanks!

How do they fit around his legs? What diapers are they?

What wraps are they? May be more the wrap than the nappy that's the problem. Or either more inserts, or less stuffing, or a bigger size needed?

Lots of people find once they start crawling they change shape so need to go down in the rise of the nappy (if you have BTP) or they need to be fastened tighter or they need extra/less stuffing to allow the legs to fit better again.
Have a bit of an experiment!

We had problems with leg gaping once Alex started crawling, with my naughtybaby ones i jsut use a fleece wrap over the top to make sure its all secure around the legs and other brands ive only jsut started using but not had any probs with yet

He's still on the tightest setting for all of his diapers and he's just little. It's like the front starts to slip out and then the legs hole gap and the diapers leak.
I have AMP diapers, Gro-baby, sweetpeas and can't for the life of me remember the last ones! lol.

I probably would look at going up in the rise, if they are on the lowest rise they may be being pulled down by his legs as he crawls, on a higher rise setting they should be able to sit better and not be pulled down as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->