Producing colostrum?

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So my OH and I aren't supposed to be TTC until next month but we have had unprotected sex this cycle and now I seem to be producing colostrum. I thought our unprotected sex was well after my ovulation. My AF is due tomorrow and I had no plan on testing because didn't think we could have hit ovulation at all. My breasts have been a little tender (which they rarely get before AF starts) but I just put it down to AF coming. But today I realised my right nipple felt a little damp. So i squeezed my breast and a tiny bead of colostrum leaked out. I tried my left breast and nothing came out. Only the right and only tiny little drops at a time. Going to take a HPT tomorrow but I'm highly doubting pregnancy. Anyone know if it's possible to produce colostrum when not pregnant?

Also I have had a baby before but she was born Nov 2013 and I stopped breastfeeding Nov 2014.

-AussieBub

Wow congrats Mama! :happydance:

I have had cream and white colostrum for the past month and a half. I've had spotting around the time of period and had negative pregnancy test before that. To this day, I am still producing this when my nipples are squeezed. I had my doctor check my prolactin levels, which was normal.

Going to my family doctor today to have all my levels assessed. Has anyone else had this happen? It's mainly one sided, but the other has a little clear not near as much the other.

I have had cream and white colostrum for the past month and a half. I've had spotting around the time of period and had negative pregnancy test before that. To this day, I am still producing this when my nipples are squeezed. I had my doctor check my prolactin levels, which was normal.

Going to my family doctor today to have all my levels assessed. Has anyone else had this happen? It's mainly one sided, but the other has a little clear not near as much the other.

Have you taken a pregnancy test since after the spotting? I would try that first if you haven't.

the same thing is happening to me and this has been a early sign for me in the past Im currently on cd 46 and nothing bt bfn im pretty sure i ovulated around cd37 maybe but not 100 % i just started tracking my cycles and recently bought a bbt I have had 4 pregnancys and no births 2 ectopic one miscarriage and chemical pregnancy. So they removed my right fallopian tube becasue it ruptured with 2nd ectopic first one they gave me methotrexate. Im now just really actively trying for a baby we have BD very other day this month so im hoping I am gonna get my miracle baby. Just found out my little brother and sister are having babies at same time. Im 30 years old and have been with my fiance 7 years. I have no idea whats happening in my cycle but I have had colostrum coming out my nipples and frequent urination and terrible low back pain. BFN again today hoping im still in and maybe test cd50 or should i test later? god i feel like af just needs to come or my bfp something so i can get on with charting next month for the first time or maybe start a family! please god give me a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->