Profile pic?

AmyMarie

mum of 1 + 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wonderin how do you get a profile picture up.
I can only get an option for an avatar pic.
Do you have to be a member a certain ammount of time or have a certain ammount of posts. x

Avatar pic is the pic that shows when you post...is that the one you mean, if so you've done one :)

Yeh have that one, ;)
But Its a different pic beside my members name on my personal page, i cant get the option to load one. The avatar pic is only on the mini statistics and on posts.

'Edit profile picture' It's three links down on the left hand side in your user CP, if you haven't tried that already!!

xx

Cheers girlies, i must be blind!!!!!! And there is still no option there :( augh i really think my thing is poxy :p
I must have tunnel vision that is seeing everything but what i want to see :( i nearly give up... i wonder is it only on the older profiles and not the new ones

I'l see if admin have a idea for you :)

I believe you have to have 50 posts. We changed it slightly because too many new members we getting confused and making posts asking why their avatar wasn't showing.

Sorry.

Won't take you long to get to 50 :)

Thank you very much for that ~KACI~ and StirCrazy :), i thought i was going mad lol

Maybe you have to be a member for a certain amount of time?

Do posts in here count against post-count I wonder (testing this). That's a no. :lol:

I'm not 100% sure on the time thing, but that's the only thing I can think of..I'm sure someone more in the know will be along soon.

xx

It takes a while to activate, i had to log in a few times to get it working xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back