progesterone after + OPK?

Reaction score
I was wondering when do you start the progesterone after a +OPK? Do i start it the next day or 2 days after? My OB didn't give me any indication on how long to wait. She knows i temp and doing opk tests.

Don't quote me but I read somewhere that you start progesterone at 3 DPO. I'd say once you have those 3 sustained temps to start your progesterone. But like I said don't quote me.

Thanks angel! OB told me after ovulation but how else would one know until you get those sustained temp shifts. I have 14 pills to take.

Definitely wait until you have confirmed ovulation to start the progesterone (3dpo is a good idea). Sometimes you don't ovulate until 72 hours after a +OPK, so DON'T take progesterone until after O is confirmed (otherwise it can impede or even stop O).

Good luck!

Definitely wait until you have confirmed ovulation to start the progesterone (3dpo is a good idea). Sometimes you don't ovulate until 72 hours after a +OPK, so DON'T take progesterone until after O is confirmed (otherwise it can impede or even stop O).

Good luck!
Oh goodness! I didn't know that. Thanks so much for telling me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->