progesterone after + OPK?

Reaction score
I was wondering when do you start the progesterone after a +OPK? Do i start it the next day or 2 days after? My OB didn't give me any indication on how long to wait. She knows i temp and doing opk tests.

Don't quote me but I read somewhere that you start progesterone at 3 DPO. I'd say once you have those 3 sustained temps to start your progesterone. But like I said don't quote me.

Thanks angel! OB told me after ovulation but how else would one know until you get those sustained temp shifts. I have 14 pills to take.

Definitely wait until you have confirmed ovulation to start the progesterone (3dpo is a good idea). Sometimes you don't ovulate until 72 hours after a +OPK, so DON'T take progesterone until after O is confirmed (otherwise it can impede or even stop O).

Good luck!

Definitely wait until you have confirmed ovulation to start the progesterone (3dpo is a good idea). Sometimes you don't ovulate until 72 hours after a +OPK, so DON'T take progesterone until after O is confirmed (otherwise it can impede or even stop O).

Good luck!
Oh goodness! I didn't know that. Thanks so much for telling me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->