Progesterone and bbt HELP please

How are you girl? Did they ever say why it happened?how are you getting along?

I got my bfp yesterday will go for betas tomorrow but i m super anxious about it.

Hey just wanted to say we have creepily similar experiences...just started with heavy bright red bleeding tonight...how do you ever start healing from a 3rd loss? :(

Alright girl, I'm ready (sort of :haha: ) to go back in! How are you? :flower:

Hey hey! I just replied to you on the recurrent mc thread! I m fine girl, just got af and waiting to schedule my septum re resection tis week! Can't wait! Then back to ttc from September! It's long but hopefully worth the wait! How are you feeling?

Gah! I think I somehow got unsubscribed to this thread, grrrr. I'm doing ok, kinda meh :p . I could seriously go for some pie, ice-cream, and a beer :haha: . Oooh, so excited about your resection! How are you feeling today?

Ha ha just read this n just had a beer and pie!
I m doing good, had the resection 9 days ago, doc got 80% of the septum out before I started bleeding so I m hopeful. It's a long wait to ttc but at least it's summertime and I have other things to keep me busy! How about you? Are you actively ttc? Did you ever test or anything?

So yeah, busy over here too, ack! That's where I've been these last few days. We're moving, again lol, but this time we'll be at our new digs until we're ready to buy. We've been cleaning, cleaning, cleaning non-stop though, omg.

NTNP all the way over here. I got one foot out the door at all times :haha: . What are you guys up to this summer? I've got to plan out our school curriculum soon for next quarter; my baby will be in "3rd" grade already! Wha? :saywhat:

Ow my, 3rd grade?? Ooowwww all grown up! N ok, I am totally gealous re the new place...I WANT ONE TOO!! I m in Cyprus with the kids but not hubby. It's been great but I m ready to go back on Tuesday, I kind of miss home! Then we re leaving for Naxos on the 10th for two weeks n that s about all our plans! Then we ll be ttc after September af as I want it to fit school schedule! So I m hoping for a quick n sticky bfp! Hopefully the septum resection will do the trick! So, did you ever find out what caused the 3rd loss or are you not testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->