• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Progesterone and bbt HELP please

OMG your will power is tramendous! I d have peed on a hundred sticks if 14dpo had come and gone and af was a no show! I have a very good feeling!!!
I love moving places, i get excited with doing the place up!
I really look forward to the skiing trip even though the kids will probably cause chaos! I ve been trying to persuade them to sleep in the room next door so we can bd but not sure if its gonna happen! Ov doesnt seem to be near though so i m not stressing!!
I got my blood results back and they all point out to pcos. I dont think there is anything i can do about it so ow well!!!
Now TEEEEESSSTTTTT you know you want to!!!

Super excited but cautious. Oh well, today is today and today I am happy!

OMG!!! This is just AMAGING! I am soooo soooo very happy for you! You give me hope! Yaaaaaayyyyy! One down one to go!!!
Ok now spill the beans did you do anything different this month?
Did you tell dh already? How did he react? OMG you re gonna have 3 kids!!!

Thanks so much christiana!! Yes indeed, one down, one to go! :dust: Ok, PCOS, now we've got some more pieces to the puzzle to work with. Has your provider discussed Metformin with you? From what I understand it can be pretty helpful for those with PCOS. I think I've also read following a gluten-free diet and getting your exercise in would be time well spent. I'll have to see what I can find on PCOS and Vitex.

Haven't told DH just yet. Trying to figure out how to be or even if I can be creative about it :p . After all the m/c and infertility issues there's not much surprise left to be found lol.

Hmm, different. The only thing I really did different this cycle was I took a tablespoon of raw organic apple cider vinegar with a meal each day and chased it with a big glass of water. Kept going with my Vitex, kept up with my running and yoga so those were the same. I was taking the acv for even more help with my painful, heavy cycles. Love it! Maybe it helped with some funky pH issues I was having?

What's acv?
Come on tell the poor guy already! I always fantasize that if I ever get my bfp again I ll make my kids t shirts saying 'oups dad you did it again'! I ve seen it somewhere and I know it's cheesy but I like it!
I have no clue what metformin is but will sure check it out. The only thing my doc suggested was going on the pill for so while but that s not gonna happen!

So how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? Have you calculated your due date? It should be somewhere in October right?

I m still hanging in here, had sone ewcm yesterday and more today so ov shouldn't be far away hopefully! The school called back to make another appointment to see the owner and her brother and said they ve short listed 3 people. I don't want to get too excited but can't help it. I won't be devastated if it doesn't happen but I would love it if it did!
Btw my temps are way higher than any of the previous pre ov temps, do you know what that might be about?

ACV=apple cider vinegar :) Excellent stuff!

lol I did end up going ahead and telling him; he's very excited :haha: . What a cute idea for telling your hubby when you get your BFP! <3

Symptoms-wise, I don't have anything too strong yet so I'm hoping to get a symptoms beatdown soon :haha: . Boobs/nips are a bit bigger/more tender, slight waves of nausea that aren't consistent at all, not all that hungry. I had a stuffy nose and some fatigue at first but those aren't really up there right now. I guess the stuffy nose is back a little this morning, and I get hot. EDD is October 26/27 <3 .

Are you taking your Vitex? That might have something to do with your temps being higher. Come on O!

Oooooh, how exciting about your dream job! You're on the freakin' short list, yes!! FX, FX, FX! :dust:

Ooowwww i just saw your new ticker...so sweet!!!
You re lucky not to have any terrible symptoms even though at this point i m pretty sure you wouldnt complain about anything!!!
I m not taking vitex this cycle..as my bloods came back without estrogen dominance (i thought i d definitely have it) i started on red clover...not sure if it will help but we ll see! I thought i ov ed sometime yesterday afternoon but my temps havent increased much today and i still have a little ewcm so i really dont know. Whenever it might be though we ve agreed not to try this cycle (well we did bd day before yesterday but we hadnt agreed then yet) as if i do get the job they ll probably take the offer back if they find out i m pg! So if i dont get it then we jump back into ttc next cycle..if i do get the job then we might wait for september to try and get a summer 2015 baby. Although i feel today's interview didnt go as well, they seemed decided on someone else to me :(

Aw man, I'm sorry the second interview didn't go as well :( . Going to keep my FX hard for you anyway :hugs: . Can't wait to hear what they decide one way or another. I do hope you get an earlier O even though ya'll are taking this cycle off. Mayhaps earlier O will become a trend :winkwink: .

Lol sure hope so! It s weird cause I had all this ewcm and o pains but I got a pos opk today...
Still having heard back even though they said they d let me know very soon...I want to know either way...yes I get the job=yaaayyyy , no I don't= ow well yes I get to try for a baby!
How are you feeling? When s your first appointment?

Yes, the consolation prize is the best there is :winkwink: .

Feeling so blessed and grateful <3 . Doing my best to keep breathing when I feel the panic, worry, fear, etc. Ready to be really, really sick and exhausted and have atomic boobs constantly :p . I know it's early but, but, but :) . Looking forward to getting past week 5 with no bleeding [-o&lt; (that's when the bleeding started last time).

Ooowww everything will be ok hun! I know exactly how you feel but every pregnancy is different. After my 2 mc when i got pg with dd and especially after i started bleeding at 13 weeks i just shut down. I literally didnt want to talk baby at all or think of a happy ending or enjoy the pg (as much as i could enjoy in strict bad rest!).. But now i totally regret not experiencing and enjoying my pg out of fear. Please enjoy it, it will be a very happy and healthy 9 months, i m sure!! :)

Lol trying to put some sense into you!!!
I think i finally ovulated yesterday on cd19! Yaaaayyy! Ff hasnt confirmed it but had the positive opk on saturday night and extreme o pain yesterday!

Looking good for O methinks! :thumbup: Aaaaaaannnnndddddd a full four days sooner than last cycle :) .

I KNOW!!! Maybe next month i ll be back to my normal cd17!!!!!

CD19 O it was, very nice! :thumbup: I'm pretty sure you guys are on vacation right now; hope you're having fun!

Me, pretty sure this pregnancy is about to run its course. Been spotting since way early this morning and I'm not sick. Back to the drawing board...

Oi dont give up girl...were you sick before and it stopped? If not then not being sick means absolutely nothing.
I had spotting with ds at 6 weeks for 1 week and heavy bleeding with dd for 5 weeks (12w-17w) but it still ended well.
I m not trying to get your hopes up but why dont you put your legs up top up on progesterone and wait till the spotting stops to go for an u/s?
Ow i really hope it s not running its course and everything is ok..i really do, i ll be thinking of you and praying all works out. Chin up ok?

Oowww i am so so sorry babe, really, i know there is nothing i can say to make you feel better so i m just sending you lots of hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->