Progesterone and bbt HELP please

Well i wouldnt go so far as calling ovulating on cd22 "nice" but if it gives me at least a 12 day lp i ll be more than grateful!!
So glad things are getting back to normal for you too..who knows maybe we re both close to our targets! I have to say i love your chilled out approach :)

Based on my temps it looks like i ll be deeply disappointed tomorrow :(

Well i wouldnt go so far as calling ovulating on cd22 "nice" but if it gives me at least a 12 day lp i ll be more than grateful!!
So glad things are getting back to normal for you too..who knows maybe we re both close to our targets! I have to say i love your chilled out approach :)
True, maybe not "nice" per say :winkwink: but if the numbers are good then that's a good chunk of the battle :flower: .

Hoping, hoping, hoping so hard things are getting back on track for me. I haven't had many of my tell-tales yet so maybe, juuuuuuuuuust maybe, that will keep going this cycle; I got a lot of cycle left though! :haha: This more chill approach of mine took a lot of rage and tears and frustration and bitter to find :p . I still dissolve into a puddle of tears and anger at times but there's not much I can do but what I can do so I figure I'll do my best to live in my right now. So if that means giving myself room to cry and feel my disappointment, rage, etc. at that time so be it. Equally though, I try to experience every second of joy, awe, and all those pleasant, wonderful things that come my way. Our time on this planet is really so short and I've got so much I want to know, accomplish, experience. This SI journey has whopped my butt and I have learned so much from the insanely difficult, to say the very least, place we find ourselves in right now.

Based on my temps it looks like i ll be deeply disappointed tomorrow :(
:hugs: I won't concede to disappointment for you just yet!! We'll let the numbers have their say :thumbup: .

Hey thanks for some reason you seem to really have an effect on calming me down and giving me some hope! We ll know tomorrow afternoon n what will be will be!!
It s great news this cycle seems to be going so well, i m happy for you, you seem to be doing everything you should physically and mentally so you totally deserve it! Cheers to a good healthy cycle!
Ps: i m writing in bed on my phone trying to get my daughter to sleep and just as she was drifting off i dropped the phone on her head!eeeekkkkk

Doh! Not on her head! :dohh: lol We've all pulled one of those where the little one is almost :sleep: but we do something ridiculous to tick them off :haha: . Hope she ignored it and fell off to dreamtime anyway :) .

Hope is indeed a powerful thing so I'm glad we can bring some to the other when she's low :winkwink: . We're going to do some major :dance: when our time comes, yes we will!! <3

Cheers to that!!!!!
And ps: she didnt even blink!

Hey i m happy so i need to share... Progesterone results came back at 49nmol/L so well within normal! So hopefully my lp will be ok without supplementing and now i just need to check on my estrogen levels! Do you have any idea at which point during the cycle i have to have them tested?

Woohoo!! Awesome number gal! :dance: One more reason for me to stalk your TWW :haha: . I've never had it done but the estrogen test falls on CD3 from what I've read :) .

Hey girl! What s ya doing? About to ov lucky you? Omg you need to tell me what you do and get all this ewcm, i could do with half of it!
Still waiting for af here, 12 dpo and bfn today and temps dropping so pretty sure i m out! Now cant wait for next o...please please please let it not be so late again! I think i might get some fertilecm this month and skip on the cbfm sticks!

Hey you! lol I have no idea, I've always had a lot of ewcf; as a kid I was like "WTF?!" :haha: . I do drink a lot of water and that's supposed to be good but maybe the estro favoring me has some influence? When my hormonal imbalance has been at its worst my ewcf got pretty scant though.

Definitely hope your next O (ahem, if indeed you end up needing to wait for O again; I'm not calling it yet, hmph :sulk: ) doesn't pull this slow poke business again :trouble: . Are you back on Vitex?

Grrrmffff just wrote a whole essay and lost it!
Maybe it is hormonal imballance..now i ve made sure my progesterone is ok i ll do the cd3 test! Cm used to be perfect before dd but now... :(
Af due tomorrow temps still low and feeling crampy and bloated so pretty sure i ll need some luck ov earlier this cycle!
On a positive note i have my dream job interview tomorrow...if i end up getting the job it will take away the sting from stupid af showing!please keep your fxed for me!
Did you o yeaterday? Aaarrrggggg i want your ov pattern! I cant believe you re in the tww again already! It will be like another month (hopefully not!) until i m there again!!!
I m thinking of taking one vitex pill per day again this cycle but i m still debating it. Too scared actually!

Oh no!! I hate the post-eating that's so common on forums! That's why I highlight and copy, sometimes paste into a word document too for extra backup if the post is long enough :haha: . Been burned one too many times over the years :p .

Got my fingers super extra mega crossed for you that you get to take on your dream job!!! :dust: What does the position entail, if you don't mind me asking :) .

I like my O pattern too, usually :haha: . If I O around CD11 I get kind of :huh: lol but otherwise I'm good. I see the frustration that you ladies with longer cycles go through and think how :sad2: that would be when TTC. Us shorter cycle ladies bleed more though and when not TTC that can get old :haha: . If we ladies could get back in sync with the moon that would be lovely :) .

That d be super! I wouldnt even mind my old cd17 ov but ov any day after cd20 is just too long for me! I just calculated i ve only had like 3 cycles in almost 5 months! It s rediculous!
It s not a big fancy job or anything, i d be the intake psychologist for primary school BUT that would mean my kids get to go to the best and almost most expensive school in athens (i d never affort it in a million years!) free of charge, i d get to ride in and out of school with them and be home by 3 pm! Not bad i think! I m trying not to get my hopes up a lot cause it s not an easy thing to happen but i m still keeping everything xed!!
How are you feeling about this month? I just love your spikes when you ov..might are always so slow my chart looks like a snail trying to go uphills!

Just checking in on ya lady! Been dealing with moving issues so haven't had much forum time. Plus my computer is losing its mind :wacko: . Did you get your CD3 bloods drawn? Even though I know its way to soon :p , have you heard any news about your dream job? I feel delighted that my cycle seems to be going well thus far :) . If I get a BFP I'll pass out :haha: .

Hey giiirrrlll! Your chart looks real good! Ou ou ou i m
Getting excited for you!!!
Yes i had them drawn and i ll get the results tomorrow! And no i havent heard from the job yet but they assured me they would let me know either way so i m hoping the still havent decided and that s why they havent called!
Are you moving? Where to? Ow you ve got everything going luky chick!
I m not sure i ll be able to ttc this cycle as we ll be taking a skiing holiday around the time of ov and we be sleeping with the kids so it womt be easy...hopefully it wont be too long before next cycle! I ll be living off your hole for this cycle lol!!

Ok the typoes in the last mail were hopeless!

Hey girl! How are you doing? I see your chart looks brilliant!

Halo girly! :hugs: Be back to catch up, lots going on including the screaming and crying 3YO that just ran past me :wacko: . Doing my best to ignore my chart and mostly failing :haha: .

I know how it can be but I m jumping up and down here...14dpo came and went and it seems af is a no show so shall I pop the champaign? :)

Don't go popping any corks yet! :haha: Still skulking my way through DPO14 :p . I almost have a damn panic attack every time I go to the bathroom lol. Still have to get through tomorrow too as it's not unusual for me to have a 14 day LP, although 13 seems to be what I end up with more often than not. Even if AF doesn't get me [-o&lt; I'm scared to POAS :argh: . TTC has traumatized me! :rofl:

On moving, we're staying in the same state (we're in the US) but we're moving closer to my DH's job. So excited about the upcoming year!

I was lovin' the typos in that post :haha: . Hmm, if you guys work it right you can probably get in a good session or two while on vacation :winkwink: . Sounds like it's going to be a fantastic time either way though! I can't wait 'til we can go on vacation :wohoo: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->