Progesterone and Monthly Cycle

Abbey08

Reaction score
I am on my 3rd month TTC. I have noticed ever since TTC in August and being more in tune with my cycles that they are different then when I wasnt TTC. Does this happen?

I am back into the O week and again like clock work I am super constipated. Every single month since August this has happened right at O. Is this progesterone? I read it get high and stays high if your pregnant. I have never had a BFP but thought I had a CP 1st month. I've had more difference since TTC but constipation is the main one!

Any idea why now? Since TTC? Does this mean that my body is trying to make babies and it knows? I just dont see why now and not every other cycle. I have always had normal cycles and never had these monthly issues.

My first experience of progesterone was very weird. I don't know if it was the progesterone/clomid mix or just the progesterone however, the ten days I was on progesterone made me feel sluggish in the digestive track and I ate some yogurt and drank a little more water and it didn't bind me again.
I'm on a long road recovery from no periods in close to two years so I really can't be much of a help. It did make my period after taking the progesterone very short (19 days) and I've only been on it once. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->