Progesterone induced period, Need advice!

megn855

Reaction score
Ok ladies, I am new to this so please forgive me in advance. I have 2 children, both of which I conceived without assistance. My youngest just turned 2. For the last year and a half DH and I have been TTC #3. This year I went from a regular 30 day cycle to never knowing when AF might show up. My last began on Aug 30th. The Dr. gave me 10 Days of progesterone to help start AF and clomid to take on CD 3-7.

My problem is that Monday, day 8 of meds I started spotting, which I have never had unless I was going to start that day. Yesterday it was more than spotting but not my regular heavy flow, just enough to use a pantyliner. (By the time I went ta call the dr office it was done) Today I put on a pad thinking for sure something was going to happen with AF and it did, more than yesterday at least, but still not an all day regular flow. Do I count yesterday as cd1, today, or wait to see if something normal happens? The nurse at the dr office didn't have an answer and told me to call back tomorrow when my dr was in to see what he wanted me to do. Anyone had any experiences with induced periods not starting off normal? Please help!

Hello,

No I don't have any advice but is the medication you are taking called Provera? If so I just started my first round on the 19th once I get further along on meds maybe I will have something to share.

Good Luck!!!

Blessings & Babydust,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back