Progesterone level at 3dpo?

TryinFor1

mommy <3
Reaction score
:hi:

SO, I am on clomid and I get my progesterone levels checked on cd21--doesnt matter the 7dpo part. My DR just wants me to get them done on cd21.

Last clomid cycle, I went in cd22 which just so happened to be 7dpo. My progesterone results were 17.2 Great medicated level, the DR said.

This cycle, I didnt ovulate until cd17 and I got my levels taken at cd20, 3dpo. My DR called me the following monday and said my levels were outstanding, 23! I started thinking about it, and realized that progesterone levels actually peak at 7dpo.

So this is my question. Are the progesterone levels between 3dpo and 7dpo that much different? I read a couple things online where it said it is like a bell curve and will just keep going up. Does anyone know if the time between 3dpo and 7dpo would cause those levels to be a lot higher? Or would it just be like a couple more points above 3dpo? Like 25 or something? Or does it sky rocket between those days and there is a chance it is even higher?

Any help on the matter is much appreciated. :)

BUMP.

I know this is still on the front page.. but nobody has any ideas? I dont either..but just hoping SOMEONE does!

Idk much about it but I'd assume they get higher and higher until 7dpo and start tapering down to bring on AF. I think that's a really good sign that you could be pregnant!!:) lots of sticky baby dust

yay!! an answer!! even if it is not definitive you answered!

thanks taylor!!

:hugs:

And thanks for the baby dust. I hope it does mean I am. :flower:

I think the progesterone gradually increases up until AF is due then start dropping rapidly a day or two before AF is due which is what triggers AF and FSH for next cycle. however on pregnancy cycles instead of the progesterone dropping it rises more to sustain the pregnancy.
higher progesterone on clomid cycles can mean more then one egg released.
good luck!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->