Progesterone suppositries...Any advice or success stories xx

Glad i found this thread as i too have started yesterday on cyclogest and baby aspirin! Looks like you girls seem to be doing well on them x

I am on progesterone too. I know it helped with my last son. With him I was on it till about 13.5 weeks and he is perfectly healthy.

With this pregnancy I have been on progesterone since 3 DPO and so far so good. I do the Crinone 8% vaginal ones and there is very little leakage. To be honest, you have to "dig" the extra stuff out every few days lol.

I finished my progesterone 2 days ago and so far so good!! I have been a bit crampy for past couple days but after checking i can now feel my uterus so believe its moving upwards as its tender around that area!! Its all good girlies!! Congrats on ya pregnancies and keep uPdating as to how you are getting along! Big hugs xx

So happy to hear an update babyhopes... i too seem to be doing quite well after being on them.. 19 weeks tomorrow.. so much hope for the future..

Hope you continue to have a H&H 9 months..

did any of you get a little brown discharge? I had some the other day,no pain or anything and got lots of pg symptoms so not worried x

Apparently the cyclogest can cause brownish cm as they can irritate your cervix, i never had any (just the white waxy gooey stuff) but i was aware that it could cause it so was prepared just incase i had any....xx

Apparently the cyclogest can cause brownish cm as they can irritate your cervix, i never had any (just the white waxy gooey stuff) but i was aware that it could cause it so was prepared just incase i had any....xx

Thanx yeah seen it on here about the brown stuff and my midwife told me to relax and chill as i got really sore boobs and symtoms that the pesseries wldnt do all that on its own so it normal pg hormones x Thanx for your reply x

Sorry I'm a bit clueless - can your doc write you a prescription for progesterone? Or clexane? Or get your bloods done to test this which won't take forever? I'm going to Nhs for testing finally which will take ages and got another consultant in 2 weeks but things take a long time for results

Had 5mc previously and 1mmc this week was taking aspirin but didn't work.

Any advice would be great !!!! Thank u xxxxxx

Sorry I'm a bit clueless - can your doc write you a prescription for progesterone? Or clexane? Or get your bloods done to test this which won't take forever? I'm going to Nhs for testing finally which will take ages and got another consultant in 2 weeks but things take a long time for results

Had 5mc previously and 1mmc this week was taking aspirin but didn't work.

Any advice would be great !!!! Thank u xxxxxx

Hi hun so sorry to hear that hope you are ok x :hugs: not sure your doc can as like yourself i have had multiple misc and my consultant said as soon as i get bfp i need to take 75mg of aspirin and then ring her and she will give me progesterone x
I have had all the tests done for reccurent miscs and she couldnt find a reason why it happened so advised that she would put me on them as when pg my levels could drop x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->