progesterone vaginal inserts

D

darkNlovely

Ok so I went to the clinic today did a pregnancy blood test and they called me back few hours later and said yes I am pregnant and that my levels were 59....somthing don't remember. Anyhow the nurse told me to pick up progesterone vaginal inserts from them to use.

I am not sure why though I ask she says it makes everything stick and increases implantation? have any of u used this? whats the side effects? I thought this is used prior to falling pregnant? I have not used any other fertility assisted drugs or anything, all the clinic did was tell me when I ovulate and then I :sex: around that time and fell pregnant. my LMP is Jan 1..

I have been taking Progestrone Vaginally since I was 4 weeks!! Mine is kind of like what you'd use for a yeast infection but they are in individual already measured out applicators!! They help produce what your baby needs to live on!! Make sure you wear a pad as it comes out and STAINS everything!! you will also get clumps of the stuff coming out, dont' be alarmed. I got a really itchy AREA when starting because my body wasn't used to it!!

I asked my doctor about this, but he came back with the response I expected to hear (since I had done some research). There is no proof that they do a thing to help vitality or sustain pregnancy - however they do make a lot of women sick and can cause cramping. It was essentially a replacement for DES.

However, they aren't proven to do you any harm, either.

I have been taking Progestrone Vaginally since I was 4 weeks!! Mine is kind of like what you'd use for a yeast infection but they are in individual already measured out applicators!! They help produce what your baby needs to live on!! Make sure you wear a pad as it comes out and STAINS everything!! you will also get clumps of the stuff coming out, dont' be alarmed. I got a really itchy AREA when starting because my body wasn't used to it!!

thats scary for me I am already sensitive down there. I can't even use certain soaps and stuff.

I KNOW ME TOO!! But you will get used to it!! ANd it'll be like nothing, I have to do it 2 times a day...Its so messy!! UGH

I use cyclogest twice a day probably they tested your prog level when they did ur blood test!! I use them an i have really sensitive skin an i not had any problem!! I had lots of extra creamy cm thats it hun fxd it works this time!! xx

thank you ladies, I guess I will give it a try! I guess no sex for me huh...lol

my fs advised no sex at all for first 10 weeks!!! poor hubby!! have to try other things lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->