Progesterone worries! :(

LadyBuggy4

Reaction score
I am new to this site. Decided to join since ttc can be a LONG and sometimes lonely journey. Just a little background- i have PCOS, my dh(27) and I(26) have been ttc for almost 4 years. I am clomid resistant so this is our 2nd cycle on Femara (cd 3-7). Went for a follicle study cd 11 (10mm & 12mm) then went back cd 13 for a follow up follicle study (18.6mm). Did IUI on cd 15 (10/23). I started spotting only for about an hour yesterday morning (11/1-9dpiui). Got my cd21 progesterone results this morning- 10.6. She said it was low. Can anyone shed light on normal levels? Anyone have success with low numbers? I am super bummed out. :( thanks!

I have naturally low progesterone the doctor told me 0-5 means no ovulation.. 5-10 means you ovulated it's just not strong ovulation but it's possible to get pregnant just less likely... 10-15 ok... She wants my numbers above 20... And that's with the 21 day blood draw in the states
.. Hope that helps!!

I am new to this site. Decided to join since ttc can be a LONG and sometimes lonely journey. Just a little background- i have PCOS, my dh(27) and I(26) have been ttc for almost 4 years. I am clomid resistant so this is our 2nd cycle on Femara (cd 3-7). Went for a follicle study cd 11 (10mm & 12mm) then went back cd 13 for a follow up follicle study (18.6mm). Did IUI on cd 15 (10/23). I started spotting only for about an hour yesterday morning (11/1-9dpiui). Got my cd21 progesterone results this morning- 10.6. She said it was low. Can anyone shed light on normal levels? Anyone have success with low numbers? I am super bummed out. :( thanks!

So I don't know a lot about PCOS, but I have personally used natural progesterone cream through second half of my cycles. I got pregnant the second cycle (although it ended up being ectopic and I am currently recovering from that), but it did improve my progesterone levels and also my CM. so you might consider it. My naturopath prescribed Progestacare (not the one that says plus). I buy mine on Amazon. From what my doctor told me 10-14 is viable but on the low side and they like to see it higher when you are pregnant. Did you get a BFP? Is that your non pregnant level?

Yeah that is my non-pregnant level. I am now 17dpiui and no af, no bfp. I am completely losing my mind.

Oh God, I hate cycles like that! Any symptoms? I'm not really familiar with iui but it sounds like you would have a pinpointed ovulation date, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->