progesterone

liz0012

Reaction score
hi ladies- i am freaking out! I did iui day after thanksgiving and now i am 7 dpo. i did my progesterone test this morning and just got a call that my level was 12 and i need to start suppositories for progesterone. i had some cramping today. is it too late???? is 12 low??

Don't worry that number is boarderline low and it as long as you start it should make the difference up pretty quickly. No need to freak out.
Also prepare for tons of discharge and lots of progesterone symptoms (which lovingly feel like pregnancy symptoms)

Good luck

How did you make out Liz?!

I will be starting progesterone suppositories after my IUI procedure this Saturday. I remember the first time I did it, I got my BFP, my progesterone level dropped from a 22 to a 14, so they had me double up on the suppositories and it worked.

next time you do your IUI they should start you on progesterone supplements that night...don't wait.

I’m not doing another iui. We know have u explained infertility so it doesn’t pay to keep paying 1200$ for an iui. I have a ton of progesterone so I took it right away after I ovulate n morning still so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->