Progesterone

I’m not sure if your still following but I saw you got your bfp congratulations that’s amazing news.

Last cycle I had a 8day lp which isn’t good at all.

This cycle I stayed on Vitex and ovulated 4 days earlier on cd19 I have been using pregnacare pre-conception and vitamin b-complex this cycle. I really hope the b-complex will have a effect on my lp. I haven’t had the chance to visit the Drs yet as my son has been poorly with his 6th time of croup, I’ve been poorly myself. We have been pretty busy.
I’ve been continuing with councilling and told I have social anxiety which is obvious. Since my son has been so poorly over the winter I haven’t had a lot of time to connect and spend time with the few friends I have but yesterday my oh stayed home with our son and I got to have a full day of girl time with them which was great. My son has his genetic blood test tomorrow which I am absolutely dreading, I’m hoping it won’t go as bad as I think.

I’m currently 3dpo and tbh my ovulation symptoms have been minimal ewcm was the only real give away, my nipples are always absolutely killing me by this point but they aren’t really sore which isn’t normal for me, but I remember the cycle I concieved my son I didn’t really have sore nipples that cycle either but every other cycle they were.
Based on a 8-10 day lp my af will be due between Monday/Wednesday which really isn’t far away at all. Will only be testing if I go past Wednesday I think.

What's the test for?
I'm sorry you haven't had an easy time, hopefully things will start to look up!
Fingers crossed for this cycle

It’s to see if he carry’s a certain gene that is sometimes found in people with autism and to check iron etc and immunity as he’s always poorly he has been continually poorly since October, croup every month, hand foot and mouth, colds, coughs between croup.

I have my fingers crossed for this cycle I’m going to try not think to much about it. A part of my therapy is trying not to overthink and worry as much and have negative thoughts about everything.

Oh bless him, sorry he's going through all that. I do hope he improves soon! I was offered genetic testing with the children for autism, because we are all diagnosed with it, but they didn't do it for some reason.

Negative thoughts can be more damaging than one may think, so the more PMA you have, hopefully this will have a positive impact on everything else too

We were asked to do it a year ago and they kept saying every appointment about it and a referral was supposed to have gone through but it didn’t so it’s only recently been done. Hopefully it will go better than I’m expecting it too.

I hope so, I think having negative thoughts is a defence mechanism to avoid disappointment in different situations. But I would benefit more if I had more positive thoughts.

Yes I agree with you, it is a defence thing, but it doesn't do you much good. I think we think it will but it has an impact

Definitely it only fuels my anxiety. I have another 13 hours of therapy left so I’m hoping I can come away with it with more confidence, less anxiety etc.

My sons blood test went much better than I anticipated thank god. So now we just have to wait until the results are back but we have been told not to expect them for at least a month and they will go to the peaditrition not us and it will be discussed with us at his next peaditrition appointment that I haven’t received yet. I think we will be due one in about 1-2 months. As the peaditrition wanted me to give them sleep diary’s and see what he is like with the time change and lighter nights as that’s when we mainly struggle to get him to sleep.

I’m starting to pee more which I usually do at this point in my cycle and start showing signs of uti I haven’t had any pains of anything yet last cycle I don’t think they started until 5dpo I would prefer to not get them at all though. Also temp is a bit down this morning, I know it means nothing but on the other charts I have ovulated I’ve never had a temp dip until 5dpo before.

Temp increase today I’ve also never had a increase at 5dpo it always drops on 5dpo.

My chart is so different to previous cycles, I must admit I’m fairly nervous.

8dpo and my temp has risen, no sign of spotting, feeling slightly optimistic mainly because my chart hasn’t had a rising pattern like this before. Although my boobs are tender and nipples actually killing which is usually what I would get around ovulation and carry on until af but they have only started to get bad today who knows it might be a sign of impending af. And also quite a bit of ewcm which I had the day before I started spotting last cycle.

I’m already a little confused this cycle, I’ve had small amounts of ewcm for a few days, and a uncomfortable cramping, pinching, stabbing pain on my right side. I have only took my temp once which was yesterday, I didn’t sleep well at all last night and ended up oversleeping and forgetting to take it. I took a opk yesterday and today and both negative. It’s also too early for me too ovulate I’ve never ovulated before cd17 since I started ovulating again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->