Progression...freaking out! Update :(

Curlymikes

Reaction score
What do you think about this? These are walmart tests out of the case for easier comparasion. Todays seems close to yesterday and the day before but My frer was almost bfn today which is really got me worried. What do all you experts think? Am i having a chemical pregnancy?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 74
They might just be evaps. I used Walmart tests to test out my trigger and they got about that faint and then just stayed there. I used a FRER at that point and the FRER was negative so that's what I went with. It could also just be really early so you just have to wait a few more days. Hopefully it darkens for you!

It's so hard to tell so early. I know it's almost too much to stand but I'd wait a couple of days and try again then (unless your doctors office is willing to run quant tests for you).

I know they arent evaps because i got a pregnant 1-2 on a digi on saturday.

Hcg 6 and progrsterone .4 today. Not good and now i just have to wait to bleed.

I'm so sorry hun. Having experienced 3 losses I know nothing I say can take the pain away but I offer you all the :hugs: in the world. I just found out that I am 4 weeks pregnant but my lines are so faint, almost as faint as yours, that I'm worried this pregnancy won't be successful either. Hopefully everything will happen quickly and you'll end up with your rainbow soon.

Sorry Curly, I've had 2 chemicals and they're not nice. I decided to start taking vitex to help with my progesterone and first cycle bfp and so far sticky. You could always ask your GP or naturopath if you think it may help you with your progesterone?

I'm so sorry to read this curly:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->