progression???

IsaacRalph

Reaction score
So today I might be around 11-12 dpo I think!! I got my bfp on Friday morning but tested with my first frer in the afternoon. Tested again this morning 3rd wee of the day and didn't really need to go also just had the urge to poas. Well I wasn't too impressed with the line but it defo came up within a minute then progressively got darker over 5 mins. Tests are both dried now but what to do you girls think please?? Both times testing I didn't wait for hours to wee and not rested fmu with a frer yet! The most recent test is on the top. Sorry to bother you just a bit insecure as I had miscarriage few months back.

Attachments

• 2015-07-12 14.13.35.jpg
    2015-07-12 14.13.35.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 21
Not quite 48hrs in between tests! Hoping I have a sticky bean x

Looks good too me hun, try not too worry hcg doubles 48/72 hours in the early days, I always had better progression with after noon pee :) congratulations xx

Top test definitely looks darker to me.

Personally, FMU doesn't work for me. I always get better tests later in the day. Also, with my son I was doing a pretty detailed progression from 8-18 DPO. At 13 DPO I had a light test that really freaked me out. I tested again six hours later and boom, super dark test. I think there is so much that can affect test results, I always try to focus on the *overall* progression rather than test to test progression. If you are still seeing overall progression, I think that's what matters the most.

Hope this helps x

Thanks girls that's very reassuring! I have just realised they are not frer they are the first response rapid result tests! Doh. Assuming that as I'm not even due my af yet and these are designed to test when af is due that I should have quite a bit of hcg going around although still getting squinters on Internet cheapie!

The normal FR don't xhow progression as well as the FRER imo but the top ones definitely clearly and slightly darker! X

I always use frer early ones but in a hurry picked up the rapid response ones!! Does anybody know the sensitivity of these tests??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->