Progression?!

Beeka

Reaction score
Sorry to bring doom and gloom but I don't think things are going well here. I am 20 dpo today so will be 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Took a CB digi today and got 1-2 :cry:

Did a digi at 13 dpo and got 1-2
Did a digi at 16 dpo and got 1-2

So things aren't progressing right as I've not got past 1-2? :nope:

I've also been taking FRERS from 12 dpo to 19 dpo and here is a pic of their progression. From research I've done at 19 dpo the FRER should pull a lot of colour from the control line. Should I just accept I am going to MC? I'm gutted :cry:

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 108
The FRER look good. As for the CBD, there is a large margin of error week wise. I wouldn't trust them to monitor HCG. Is there a possibility of seeing your doctor to get some blood tests done? Good luck!:hugs:

They don't do bloods in UK. I really don't think it's good. I have one more FRER for tomorrow but I'm expecting it to be lighter and one more CB if I make it another week. I also feel like my symptoms are fading :(

the frer looks really good! your tests seem to be progressing really well. I wouldn't worry about the cb test not progressing to 2-3 weeks yet, I have seen loads of people worry over that because they aren't accurate, there is a huge variance in the amount of hcg that is normal at different weeks pregnant so you don't know if they are set to detect the higher end of what is "normal" for 2-3 weeks or the lower end of what is normal. I wouldn't recommend testing again with your frer as your last test is already so dark, especially in comparison with the control line that I don't see it actually being able to get much darker so it could cause unnecessary worry. H&H 9 months :) x

Your frer look good hunni!
Cb digit aren't all they're are cracked up to be!
If you're worried ring your early pregnancy unit?xx

I agree the frer are progressively getting darker, the test line is actually taking colour from the control line on your latest one
So don't worry I wouldn't be :hugs:

They all look really good ! Your 19 dpo one is very dark ! I would stop testing so you don't get worried for nothing ! Congrats !

The FRERs look great!

With my rainbow I never got to the point with the FRERs where you could barely see the control line and I tested up to about 21 dpo!

Here is the link to my old thread - might make you feel better... or at least that you're not alone over analysing lines ;)

Your frers looks amazing hun, try not to worry as much, I know it's hard, but it's already starting to pull colour from the control line which is suggesting your HCG is rising, with my chemical pregnancy my lines stayed faint and never took colour from control line, you can ask your GP for bloods hun to measure your HCG im UK based, also you could ring the early pregnancy unit or go to a&e and they will do your bloods then and you'll get the results before you leave good luck Hun and congratulations xx

Your FRERs look amazing!!!

Don't stress about the CB digital, there is plenty of margin for error on those tests. I'd wait a few days and test again.

FX for you :hugs:

Just an update as when I was doing my hours of research...often I'd find women in the same situation and never find out what happened!

I started spotting today at 5w6d. Temps have dropped and tests never progressed any further.

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. FX'd I get my sticky bean very soon x

The tests will only get so dark...are you sure it's over? I spotted in pregnancy too and everything was fine. Lots of women spot. :hugs:

I have to agree with gigglebox, my FRERs maxed out and I was freaking out about them. They can only get so dark...and those conception indicators are the DEVIL, I was reading tons of reviews about their inaccuracy and spooking women.

I hope your spotting goes away and your bean was just snuggling in further :hugs:

I hope everything is ok! Hopefully the spotting is nothing and baby is fine <3

The frees look great. The cb aren't that reliable for progression. It is so not worth the headache. Can you ask your gyn for two betas done 48 hours apart?

Beeka I hope the spotting turned out to be nothing. Check out this thread 'FRER 13DPO to 20 DPO with BETAS' it has the beta numbers and tests looking very similar to yours I thought it might be helpful.

Beeka, any update? I saw on another thread you said bleeding increased and you were cramping. How are things now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->