Protecting Our Children - BBC2 - 9pm - 30th Jan

I thought so too probably couldnt get enough people to volunteer to be on the show.

I can't believe that Mum wouldn't remove the dirty ******* from her house and she has to lose her child.

14 months old and possible sexually abused, it makes me heave and feel so sad.

V xxx

the mother is living with a KNOWN sex offender :shock: is she mad?

I can't believe the other mum.. I don't want my child in foster care. Well love, if you have brought your child up like your supposed to you wouldn't have that issue. This program just gets me stressed out. Why would you put a dirty little w****r in front of your own son. What a disgusting mother!

I am just in absolute shock that she wouldn't go with her son :nope: they offered to take them both and put her in a mother and baby unit and she said no because ''I don't wana be in there with any blacks or pakis'' :shock: WTF?

That's just awfully shocking when you can't see past your disgustingly racist nose to remove your own flesh and blood away from danger. Why anyine would want to be with a sex offender anyway is completely beyond me.

ive just noticed bbc scotland doesnt even have it on at this time! I remember trying to record it last week and i wasnt able to find it at the right time. Its on bbc2 at 11.20 here. Random.

Can't believe that women despite having two babies already taken off her.... She's then going on to have a third.... I'm sorry but this has peed me off,:growlmad:

And choosing a sex offender over your own baby.... Shocking!! I really hope they don't send him back to her:nope:, sorry but she doesn't deserve that little boy back in my opinion how can you excuse not choosing him:cry:

Glad both babies now have loving homes though

The part that realy got to me was when they mentioned how stressed the baby got when he was having his nappy changed and getting dressed and friendly he was to strangers.

My stress levels were thru the roof with the images going thru my head :cry:

V xxx

Firstly.......thank god for Social services. How a mother could let a known repeat sex offender into her house and alone with her child is just beyond me but i wasnt surprised as i have read x amount of stories from abused children where a mother (usually the mother) knows but turns a blind eye (has anyone seen the film precious?.) They obviously absolutely did the right thing and the mother really doesnt have my sympathy at all.

Louise and her partner: I do not feel she would of been able to fully recover in such a short space of time however i think she would of had a much better chance away from her partner, i think she was so focused on wanting her child back as a baby that when she realised that wasnt achievable she gave up..........at the end when i read she was expecting a boy her 3rd child with her new partner, i shook my head.....how frustrating and incredibly stupid.

The mother who had a 7 year old living in those conditions, i just thought was awful but felt for the mother who obviously had just hit rock bottom, it was nice to see how the parent and SS can work together and achieve a happy ending. x

I am just in absolute shock that she wouldn't go with her son :nope: they offered to take them both and put her in a mother and baby unit and she said no because ''I don't wana be in there with any blacks or pakis'' :shock: WTF?

That's just awfully shocking when you can't see past your disgustingly racist nose to remove your own flesh and blood away from danger. Why anyine would want to be with a sex offender anyway is completely beyond me.

Ithought that was just in my imagination..for goodness sake..i would never envisage her having parental control ever if she would rather stay with a sex offender for goodness sake

yeah..the drug user..i can't believe it..i mean i should expect it by now..but she's pregnant again ..thats bananas that is

I think last nights one was the most shocking one of all!! The most shocking part of the whole episode was when the SW said that the sex offender actually took over the role of nappy changing for the child, who was not the actual father. I think for any mother to allow a known sex offender anywhere near her child, and then to let that sex offender unsupervised access to the childs private areas is in my opinion absolutley disgusting!!!

The dirty house in this weeks episode was significantly worse than the one in the first episode - and yet the kids were taken away in the first episode. I know the dad in the first episode was an arse, but still.

I think what I concluded was that to some extent..similar situations will not necessarily have similar outcome, and that discretion of the social worker plays a part.

I also think the social worker dealing with the lady on drugs cocaine was abit unrealistic thinking that in x months the lady would have cleaned up her act. I found that a bit weird.

She wasn't living there with the girl in that situation though, she was staying with families because the toilet didn't work

I have to say though, if given a situation where my loo broke, I would poo in a bag and bin it, not shit in the bath!!!

I think last nights one was the most shocking one of all!! The most shocking part of the whole episode was when the SW said that the sex offender actually took over the role of nappy changing for the child, who was not the actual father. I think for any mother to allow a known sex offender anywhere near her child, and then to let that sex offender unsupervised access to the childs private areas is in my opinion absolutley disgusting!!!

I completely agree :thumbup: what was going through her head? There was no mention of the mother having any mental health problems, so it seems she was just obviously stupid :growlmad:

The dirty house in this weeks episode was significantly worse than the one in the first episode - and yet the kids were taken away in the first episode. I know the dad in the first episode was an arse, but still.

That baffled me to, but I remember she had said they hadn't been living there for the past year because of the toilet & bath blockages :)sick:), so her daughter was already staying with her grandparents and she was sofa hopping.

She wasn't living there with the girl in that situation though, she was staying with families because the toilet didn't work

I have to say though, if given a situation where my loo broke, I would poo in a bag and bin it, not shit in the bath!!!

:rofl: it's funny because it's true! that's exactly what OH and I said!

you can even buy 'portable loos' (they are more like buckets with a toilet seat!) for when you're caravanning/camping so there really isn't an excuse. I felt sick looking at that picture with the poo in the bath!

lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->