PROUD MUMMY MOMENT

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

My lil baby (I know shes a toddler) now uses the big toilet :twisted: so proud of my lil girl, only thing now is to get her to poo in there and work on dry nights.

Bless my Girl.

There you are missy I was thinking about you this AM

wow cat how old is she and wen did you start potty training :D

Shes Two years and 4mths :shock: Been using pottys since she was about, 22mths, but whilst we was in Wales she decided she wanted to go on the big toilet.

She hasnt pood in potty or toilet yet she uses nappy for that cos shes scared for some reason, :? but once we crack that I think im going to be doing ok, so hopefully she will be out completely by January time :D

We had to get a musical potty LOL to start her off, lol that Royal one from Argos made by fisher price.

wow thats great!!! i was going to start chloe of wen she was 18 month but my hv sed 2 hold off as ive just had callum :? she thinks she wont manage yet :?

I think it dont matter if you hold off or not, we had a potty around from when she was 18mths, but she only had the odd wee, but had time to get used to what it was for, rather then get it out all at once, no harm in having one around, she may even get used to it and suprise you :D

yeah she has a potty ive had it a while sha mainly puts it on her head :? not good lol!!! i suppose it wont hurt 2 try and i do have laminate lol!!

oh yes the accidents lol loads of them ahead I have the potty in the bathroom, I wont move it yet im waiting to see if she uses the big toilet for longer then a week then I will put it away, but I dont want to push her to much IYSWIM as im still quite shocked shes on the big toilet, wasnt expecting this til after xmas :?

well done caitlin ,amys doing well at using toilet too are girls are growing up too quick.

Well done catlin :D I think girls are so much quicker than boys in potty training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->