Proud mummy moment

kit10grl

Reaction score
My 27 month old took his first pee in the potty today. It was the first time we ever sat him on a potty with no nappy. Very proud of him and wanted to share but if I post on facebook about it my sister will just ruin it for me. Her just turned three year old isn't potty trained yet and she is always trying to outdo me as a parent to the point of me not being able to celebrate any milestones without it causing weeks of 'but look what her kid can do'.

I really cant be bothered with the drama.

But YaY well done my little mr. T

Awww yay! Well done! What a proud mummy moment!

I have a friend like that on my fb. Anything I post, picture or anything gets turned back to her son and really grates my gears esp with her knowing my son has development issues.

Very proud of him and wanted to share but if I post on facebook about it my sister will just ruin it for me. Her just turned three year old isn't potty trained yet and she is always trying to outdo me as a parent to the point of me not being able to celebrate any milestones without it causing weeks of 'but look what her kid can do'.

Ugh I HATE That and suffer the same rubbish. I also hold off from doing any boasting now days as some people/parents really are just not happy for you. Its pathetic I am always excited for others, but i guess that's because I am very confident and proud of my son so I have no reason to compete. All children are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->