Proud of myself! *before & after pics*

Kians_Mummy

Mummy to Kian & an angel
Reaction score
When I had my son I didn't bother too much about my weight. I was a healthy 10st 7lbs. I just carried on & didn't give my weight a thought, I tried to diet but always gave up due to not seeing a change.

Well at the beginning of this year when I weighed myself I was 12st 1.2lbs. Overweight for my height with a bmi of 25.5. I started working the back end of April & the weight slowly started to come off, I was biking 10-15 miles a day back & forth to jobs but about 6 weeks ago my bike broke so I was walking that 10-15 miles a day! That's when the weight started to drop off!

I never dieted as such just ate smaller meals & more often as well as drinking a hell of a lot of water. Here is the difference!

kiansmummyweightloss.jpg

(I have actually lost weight since that picture was taking a week ago, I am now 11st 1lb)... Only another 8lbs then think I will be happy! So all & all I've lost 1st 2lbs in 14 weeks & haven't had to do anything drastic but its only took 2.5 years! So hold on, you'll get there eventually!

Only downfall now is the saggy skin & stretch marks so OH has bought me something to help tone up my tummy/thighs/legs but can't remember what it is called lol

You should be proud - that's a great achievement. If your mystery toner works, you'll have to let us know all about it! ;)

Its a something massager from tescos a little disc thing you stand on and twist haha. DS has played on it more than me!

You look great! And walking 10-15 miles a day?! Well done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->