Provera and clomid

mommyof2peas

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm on day 4-10 of provera and then Im taking 50mg of Clomid cd 5-9. I'm just wondering if anyone has done this before and what the outcome was. Did you get your BFP? Was it Twins? What were the side effects of both medications?

So far with the Provera I have had headaches that get worse on standing and dizzy spells and extreme fatigue. Kinda like first tri when I was pregnant.

THANKS!

I'm doing that this cycle, but I took my Clomid CD2-6. I'll let you know the outcome!

Good luck! Can't wait to see what happens. When are you testing?

Im confused atm. Im on day 4 of provera but Ive started bleeding. Not really heavy, but bright red and even a little clots. So not sure if I should keep taking the Provera or cound today as CD1...

I'll call my doc tomorrow, but he only works a couple times a week so I dont know how long it will take to get a answer from him.

Im confused atm. Im on day 4 of provera but Ive started bleeding. Not really heavy, but bright red and even a little clots. So not sure if I should keep taking the Provera or cound today as CD1...

I'll call my doc tomorrow, but he only works a couple times a week so I dont know how long it will take to get a answer from him.

That's a good question. My OPK was still negative this morning :( If It doesn't turn positive today or tomorrow, i'm out this month. My DH works out of state and won't be back for a couple weeks. I figured since I took my Clomid CD2-6, I would O on CD13 :shrug: When I take it CD3-7, I always O on CD14. Grrrr....I think this is going to be my last Clomid cycle. I don't really care for it. Makes me too hormonal and this is the first time in my life I've ever had to take Provera to induce AF, after I took Clomid. How many cycles have you been on it?

I'm doing the same regime as soon as my prescriptions arrive in the mail. Looking at probably testing for BFP in May.

I also used provera and 50mg of clomid and got pregnant my first cycle with A Beautiful baby boy!

Today will be cd1!! Same thing happened to me and that's what my doctor told me to do

Today will be cd1!! Same thing happened to me and that's what my doctor told me to do

Yeah, Today Its full flow and clots, so Im gonna count yesterday as CD 1 for sure :) and stop taking the provera

I'm doing the same regime as soon as my prescriptions arrive in the mail. Looking at probably testing for BFP in May.

Are you doing them without a prescription? Good luck! I can't wait to see if we all get out BFP!

That's a good question. My OPK was still negative this morning :( If It doesn't turn positive today or tomorrow, i'm out this month. My DH works out of state and won't be back for a couple weeks. I figured since I took my Clomid CD2-6, I would O on CD13 :shrug: When I take it CD3-7, I always O on CD14. Grrrr....I think this is going to be my last Clomid cycle. I don't really care for it. Makes me too hormonal and this is the first time in my life I've ever had to take Provera to induce AF, after I took Clomid. How many cycles have you been on it?

I've done a LOT of reading about clomid, I've read that it can cause you to O late. So keep testing!!

Yes, I'm doing it without a prescription from a doctor. BUT it's what my gyno said she would prescribe if I tried going on bcp to regulate my period. I tried the bcp and it made my daily migraines much worse so Will and I went ahead with ordering the provera and clomid. My medical doesn't cover fertility issues whatsoever so I'm stuck trying on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->