Provera & Clomid Friends??

Thank you!! I still have 1 more provera pill before af then i will finally start clomid!
Girl my fingers are crossed so tight for u also. Try testing with first morning urine.

I might tomorrow but il see how i feel when i wake up & do my temp... ive only really got cheapies so not sure if i should splash out and get FRERs ... i was goin to wait til i start to get some sort of line but i know FRERs pick up 6days before period which for me would be tuesday ...

I might tomorrow but il see how i feel when i wake up & do my temp... ive only really got cheapies so not sure if i should splash out and get FRERs ... i was goin to wait til i start to get some sort of line but i know FRERs pick up 6days before period which for me would be tuesday ...
The cheap ones are really sensitive..more sensitive than you think. Jus wait it out sis!

Ive no done a test (i am still in bed) bur done my temp and its stil high... although i was tossing and turning so i may of took my temp too late...

I just finished 5 days of 50mg Clomid...took it days 5-9 and now waiting for BD time haha...we’re TTC #2...my daughter is nearly 7 so it’s been a long journey...this is my first Clomid cycle after using Provera to bring on my period (which went missing for 8 months!). Hoping my body cooperates, we shall see...

9dpo and ive done this test with fmu... i have crazy line eyes but i am convinced ther is a vvvvvfl [-o<

3453FDC0-39F9-4BF9-BC0F-86B6B76898E9.jpeg 22D3D0A6-9C18-463B-AE80-3F34ABD6AA72.jpeg

I just finished 5 days of 50mg Clomid...took it days 5-9 and now waiting for BD time haha...we’re TTC #2...my daughter is nearly 7 so it’s been a long journey...this is my first Clomid cycle after using Provera to bring on my period (which went missing for 8 months!). Hoping my body cooperates, we shall see...
Hey there.
I was also on provera waitin to get af now to start 100mg i cant wait !!
All the best hun

You must be sooooooo happppyyy...!!!
What was your reason for being on clomid btw?
Please still stick aroundd!!

I am im abit nervous tho aswell due to having two losses already. But im stil trying to get a hold of my fertility clinic to book my early scan etc. They usually do it around 7wks so i may book a private for around 6wks just to put my mind at ease. Dont worry i will stick around floatin about somewhere lol

I wasnt ovulating regularly as i would have cycles 7/8wks long etc/suspected pcos (although they never confirmed if pcos is wat the issue was)

I am im abit nervous tho aswell due to having two losses already. But im stil trying to get a hold of my fertility clinic to book my early scan etc. They usually do it around 7wks so i may book a private for around 6wks just to put my mind at ease. Dont worry i will stick around floatin about somewhere lol

I wasnt ovulating regularly as i would have cycles 7/8wks long etc/suspected pcos (although they never confirmed if pcos is wat the issue was)
Pcos is my issue as well but its hard when you are not overweight they say...an im not..
But you make me feel very hopeful! Im hopin 100mg wrk for us.
My last provera was since sunday still no flow as yet. Im anxious to start clomid again.

Pcos is my issue as well but its hard when you are not overweight they say...an im not..
But you make me feel very hopeful! Im hopin 100mg wrk for us.
My last provera was since sunday still no flow as yet. Im anxious to start clomid again.

Well im not overweight either apart from according to what they have to go by i am like less than half a stone over what i should be which isnt bad at all.

Clomid worked for me few yrs ago aswell so it does work :) just need to try work out when u ovulate etc

Well im not overweight either apart from according to what they have to go by i am like less than half a stone over what i should be which isnt bad at all.

Clomid worked for me few yrs ago aswell so it does work :) just need to try work out when u ovulate etc
Well thats awesome...fingers crossed everything will stay positive hun. I cant imagine how many emotions you have gone tru since that positive.. when do you go in for a check up?

Well thats awesome...fingers crossed everything will stay positive hun. I cant imagine how many emotions you have gone tru since that positive.. when do you go in for a check up?

I have a early scan booked at hosp for 5th August :) still debating whether to go private or not th week before as my losses have happened at th 6wk mark....

I have a early scan booked at hosp for 5th August :) still debating whether to go private or not th week before as my losses have happened at th 6wk mark....
Id say just go private sooner. That way you can make sure that everything is fine.
Also low progesterone is one reason for very early miscarriage so you cant ask about that as well when you go

Id say just go private sooner. That way you can make sure that everything is fine.
Also low progesterone is one reason for very early miscarriage so you cant ask about that as well when you go

Its just whether i can maybe get my shift swapped at work first as i aint tellin them im pregnant yet so i need to say i have a hosp app but all th private scans are frm 7pm onwards so cnt ask for day off as they need proof of letter so need to try get a swap with someone.

Its just whether i can maybe get my shift swapped at work first as i aint tellin them im pregnant yet so i need to say i have a hosp app but all th private scans are frm 7pm onwards so cnt ask for day off as they need proof of letter so need to try get a swap with someone.
Ohh Understood. All the best

Heyy!! Jus checkin to see how everything is goin so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"