Provera

zilla

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

Has anyone been put on Provera to induce AF?
How long after the induced/withdrawal AF did you get your first natural AF?

Thank you x

I've been on Provera for two months now and still don't get a natural AF... I take my pills on the 13th to the 18th and get AF on the 20th! And still haven't Oed in 4 months!

Ahh bless you! Will you get clomid to O do you think?xx

I'm hoping! Have an appointment in July for that!

Good luck! Did your AF start going weird after giving birth?xx

Yes, It went to 40 day cycle, then I went on Mirena for 5 years and that completely stopped my period, then I took that out and my cycles were 60 day cycle, so I went back on the pill to get a 28 day cycle! Got off that in January and my cycles were 72 days! Now I'm on Provera at 31 day cycle... My ob said the Mirena screwed up my body, and stopped me from ovulating! Soo... I move my appointment up to this Friday to hope to get on Clomid somehow!

Yes, It went to 40 day cycle, then I went on Mirena for 5 years and that completely stopped my period, then I took that out and my cycles were 60 day cycle, so I went back on the pill to get a 28 day cycle! Got off that in January and my cycles were 72 days! Now I'm on Provera at 31 day cycle... My ob said the Mirena screwed up my body, and stopped me from ovulating! Soo... I move my appointment up to this Friday to hope to get on Clomid somehow!

oh no! good luck with your appointment.
My son is 7 months old (almost) & I still haven't had a natural AF, even though we're bottlefeeding. x

Wow, that is crazy! What does you doctor say? Hope you get a AF soon! And thank you.. Friday should be interesting..

Wow, that is crazy! What does you doctor say? Hope you get a AF soon! And thank you.. Friday should be interesting..

they sent me for tests ... LH, TSH, FSH, Prolactin & Progesterone but all normal.

Had provera at the end of May, then had a withdrawal bleed ... if I count the withdrawal bleed as CD1, then I'm currently on CD 35 but not expecting much to happen. x

Have you had any idea what yours might be because of?

I'm not completely sure! Talked to the ob, told her I was TTC & AF was 72 day cycle! Soo.. She put me on Provera! They ran some tests, all I know is my hormones were high! Don't know what that means, they never said... But other then that I don't know of any other tests... But I've been doing opk's for the past 2 months and they are all negative... Been checking my cp and that has been high, firm, closed, and moist... It really doesn't go low that I know of..

:flower:
I'm not completely sure! Talked to the ob, told her I was TTC & AF was 72 day cycle! Soo.. She put me on Provera! They ran some tests, all I know is my hormones were high! Don't know what that means, they never said... But other then that I don't know of any other tests... But I've been doing opk's for the past 2 months and they are all negative... Been checking my cp and that has been high, firm, closed, and moist... It really doesn't go low that I know of..

Oh no! Not long until you get to speak to them again though.
I know what you mean about checking it all .. I charted for months on FF but I think I got a positive OPK last week but I'm not getting my hopes up in case it was just a false positive.
I think situations like ours are one of the rare ones where you'd be happy just to see AF as at least that means that something is going on!
I hate not knowing where I am in my cycle .. at least getting AF would mean I can get ready for the next cycle if you know what I mean.

I feel for you though , having to wait that long!
Really hope you get some answers on Friday xxxxxxx:thumbup:

Yes, we have rare cases! Sometimes I don't think it can get any worse! But then I think of the ones that have to adopt or have someone else carry the baby! I'm jus scared, I'm gonna be one of them.. I got my boy, wasn't easy but I got him! Now I need my girl! I just hope I don't end up with preterm labor again! The first time getting pregnant was okay... It took a move to our own home to get pregnant... But it happened.. I hope they find out something for us... The unknown really sucks... And then you think you ovulated and Bd around that time & have to wait for the AF to show its ugly face or not.. And I was 6 weeks pregnant before I got my Bfp.. But I won't be trying to have a baby till October, cause that is when I should have a girl.. Soo, till then it is a lot of practice & figure out my situation...

Have to ask you question... I just checked my cervix (TMI) and I got ewcm.. I haven't had that in months... It wasn't alot.. But enough to stretch... Is it too late to take a opk?

I know .. it's just frustrating I think!
How long were you TTC #1?

Um ... I'd take one!
Try it and see .
I've been taking them every day even though I'm supposedly 7DPO just to check that my levels aren't up again.
I bought some really cheap on ebay.

xx

I know .. it's just frustrating I think!
How long were you TTC #1?

Um ... I'd take one!
Try it and see .
I've been taking them every day even though I'm supposedly 7DPO just to check that my levels aren't up again.
I bought some really cheap on ebay.

xx

I took one last night and it was negative I don't ovulate till the 6th or 7th.. Soo.. Today is the first day of being in the window for ovulating!! And I only have 3 tests left.. And we are trying for a girl, so it says to bd tonight and tomorrow then hope it hits an egg... Chances are not looking good...

With my first one, it was less then 3 months.. As soon as we bought our house and got everything all settled I was pregnant the next month!! I got pregnant on my birthday, my 21st birthday to be exact!! Soo.. Liquor and card games relaxed me to get pregnant..

And now with my pelvis being in soo much pain, and my cervix always being high, closed, firm, and moist doesn't seem like number 2 will be coming anytime soon.. I'm scared that I won't be able to get pregnant cause of the pills I'm on for my stomach and pelvis, alone with all the pain.. It really sucks.. I wish I could just figure out for sure when I was Ovulating and just go crazy on bd.. But my body is very tricky!! Maybe I'll get pregnant before summer is over cause my little boy is up at Nana and Papa's house for the summer...

But we tried to bd last night and he couldn't get in.. Cause it hurt too much.. I have a muscle disorder in my area.. My muscles are always tense and tight.. He likes it, but I'm in pain and telling him to stop and he can never finish.. So that is another problem.. I have tried numbing cream, never worked.. Soo it is what it is...

Hope you get something sorted out, what did your OB say?xx

It was my family doc that said I shouldn't be trying! Cause if I got pregnant it could make everything worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->