• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

psychic gail on ebay!!!!!

Gail predicted me a clear bfp in May 2012 and she was very wrong.

:) big congratulations Jo :) :) I am so happy to see you finally got your bfp after 5 years of ttc xxx

were you having symptoms jo? How many dpo are you? x

This month I had the least amount of symptoms ever. I didn't test until 15DPO and got a massive positive.

I was getting slight cramps every day since ov, but nothing like the cramps I'm getting now.
Also I had heartburn from about 10 DPO I think.

If you click on the FF icon in my sig it will take you to my graph for this cycle.

I swear though, the least amount of symptoms. FF only gave me a good for BD timing too.

congrats JO-Bean, have happy n healthy 9 months..

Loved seeing the start of your pregnancy journal :) Congrats again Jo :) xx

congrats jo-bean!!! i just got my :bfp:yesterday!!!!! we should be bump buddies!!!!
and girls gail predicted conceive or find out in july/august so she was a bit late;)

There are loads of us, you should come and join our Valentines babies thread

Congratulations!!!!!

Congrats Munchkinlove!! H&H 9 Months to you as well!

Also, Gail predicted April conception/find out and we got ours in March... so just a few weeks off for me, too. All of the psychics I consulted predicted girl, though... we'll see on Saturday if they were correct!

ooooh! Mrs 326! You will have to let us know!

I definitely will :) I'm so excited!! I did have a dream last night that I had the baby and when they handed it to me they said "It's a BOY!" so now I'm thinking boy?! I don't really have a strong feeling either way, so I know it'll be a huge surprise regardless. :)

I can't wait to find out, I have aaaaaaaaaaages to wait yet!

Have you done any other tests or prediction things?

I know how you feel - I thought it was going to take forever to get to 16 weeks, and it has flown by! The only other "tests" I've done is the ring test (put your ring on a strand of hair or string and hold it over your palm - circle for a girl, back and forth for a boy). I won't do it to myself since I feel like I may subconsciously change it, so my friends have done it for me and it has been really inconsistent. LOL!

LOL!

I had a friend on here that did a cabbage test, you boil the cabbage and wee on it! It changes colour depending on the sex of the baby!

I might give it a go, but I'm not sure about peeing on cabbage! LOL!

LOL!

I had a friend on here that did a cabbage test, you boil the cabbage and wee on it! It changes colour depending on the sex of the baby!

I might give it a go, but I'm not sure about peeing on cabbage! LOL!

Interesting! I haven't heard of that one! If I wasn't so close to my gender scan, I would probably try it :)

Well I think I might try it as I've got a while to wait :D
She did hers a few weeks ago and has her gender scan on Saturday too, so we'll see if it's right or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->