Psychic Predictions - Lets see whose more accurate!

**Updated** How are you all? I have had a little spotting today, so god knows whats happening. Whether its pending AF or sumat :shrug:

xx

could be IB? I'm waiting on another reading from mesina :) my third :haha: and I just got a years worth of readings from gail (she has a great deal on her website!) Xxxx

Oooh are you? What reading are you getting from Mesina? Il have to have a look to see what Gails offering, i dont wanna spend too much as i have paid way too much on readings as it is :dohh::haha:

xx

she is offering £90 worth for £20! I ended up paying for two by accident so just keeping two because I can use them all through 2012 :)

I got the three question reading from mesina, looking forward to hearing back from her and hope I get it before christmas! :D

1 full psychic reading (worth £25)

1 live phone or msn reading (worth £19.99)

1 full moon spell (worth £29.99)

and £15 on any reading or any offer through 2012 :) xxxx

Ooooh thats a good bargain isnt it............oh god i want one :blush::haha:
When did you order your Mesina reading? I have had that reading its very good :thumbup:

xx

I paid for it yesterday, her website now says 3 -5 days so I might not get it before christmas :(

So far all my December BFP readings were wrong, unless they meant conception in December then I suppose they could still be right. Lol.

That's a really good deal foquita. Sounds exciting. :)

I speak spanish and give lessons, I charge £20 an hour for them. do you think because I have that skill that I should give my time and skills for free? do you think I am ripping people off by charging them?

The majority say conception in the month they predict so your definately not out Charlie_lael :dust:

xx

I speak spanish and give lessons, I charge £20 an hour for them. do you think because I have that skill that I should give my time and skills for free? do you think I am ripping people off by charging them?

Wow really i would love to speak another language, i am sooooo envious :blush:
No you definatley shouldnt do it for free hun and no i dont think you are ripping people off! I would certainly pay to be taught! :dance:

xx

I wish I spoke spanish.. It'd come in handy where I'm from. :rofl: I don't think it's a bad thing to charge people for a skill you have. Especially when word gets out and you have hundreds of people contacting you through out the day about it. :wacko: Like poor Leopard on her thread. She was nice enough to do it for free and some people were just plain rude when asking her. :nope:

Thanks paula, that gives me hope. :)

Foquita i have looked on Mesinas Facebook page and it says shes on her holidays from Friday and not taking anymore readings! So you may get it before xmas :dance:

xx

sorry, i meant to quote dragonfly in my post about teaching spanish. i was just trying to come up with an analogy because i don't think it is a rip off...you are paying for someone's time and not just their skill.

i don't think there is any difference between what i do and what psychic123 (for example) does.

also, this part of the forum is specifically for us ladies who do believe, and i think if your opinion is that it's a rip off you shouldn't come in and say it in threads with loads of girls who are happy to spend their money on psychic readings if you know what i mean?

it's not the appropriate place :flower:

you are teaching someone a new language . When paying a psychic you are taking a chance on them it wont change if you get pregnant or not. I am not a non believer just been ripped off in the past. I hope you do all get bfps as they predict.

oh and I used to do readings by the way I am not a non believer .

Why did u stop dragonfly?i think its a wonderful gift to have:thumbup:

didnt know how I knew stuff and couldnt explain how so it freaked me out.

I suppose it would,u should maybe look in2 it,if u have more knowledge of it,it mite not freak u out as much

I know a lot of mediums some quite famous I know Ian Lawman for over 10 years now and still chat to him. i dont think I want to get in to it again theres to many ghosts around here I prefer to block off for now, seen to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"