Psychic Predictions

I have been using a lady that does free ttc readings - pm me if you want the info as not sure we are allowed to post on the site. I cannot say if she is accurate yet as it is too early to tell but it is free and more than a date/number.
:flower:
(I pm'd you littlesteph as you asked about free readings and then I decided to post.)

Hi ladies!! I really do have to update this thread.. I'm so sorry in behind.. I'm just always in from my phone instead of my computer.. I had two correct predictions.. Cheri222 predicted I'd conceive in September and she was correct.. Suzanne predicted that I would get my :bfp: in oct and she was correct!! They both predicted girl..I'm curious to see if they are right with that too!!

Gail predicted i'd concieve with a boy in oct
well AF started today so technically if i fall this cycle does that mean its an oct pregnancy lol

Yes if your cycle started in October then it could be a October BFP!! Fx'd crossed hun!
:dust::dust:

xx

well AF started today so technically if i fall this cycle does that mean its an oct pregnancy lol

I would say not since by the time you ovulate in this cycle it will be november so it'd be a november conception.

Good luck.

I would say not since by the time you ovulate in this cycle it will be november so it'd be a november conception.

Good luck.

Ah but by the way they 'date' the pregnancy it would be dated as an October pregnancy... :winkwink:

Well I got my :bfp: on the last day of October so Panrosa and Mesina were right for me :headspin:

Good luck.

Ah but by the way they 'date' the pregnancy it would be dated as an October pregnancy... :winkwink:

Well I got my :bfp: on the last day of October so Panrosa and Mesina were right for me :headspin:

Yeah but she stated conceive and that wouldn't take place until November.

oh dear ladies dont worry i was only joking when i asked :haha:

i know it will happen when its meant to :hugs:

Can someone pm me with Mesinas details please?

Thanks Rumps x

if you type mesina psychic whispers in Google she'll come up, sorry I can't link cos I'm on my phone :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->