Psychic Predictions

Got another from Suzy today. Its in my siggy :)

I am getting mine off ebay, being that they are mostly UK people, they have been around $10 give or take. I think my ones from jenny and cheri were more

Update with Panrosa, I am waiting on one more from gail, but won't have that til next week as she is on vacation

Cheri22 - $25 - does free ones (I think this is the one) but takes at least a month to get cause does the paid first and has a family too
Jenny Renny - $10
Panrosa - $11.55 ebay
Suzy - $10.14 ebay
Gail - $9.04 ebay - still waiting

good luck

Cheri22 actully referred me to Elizabeth. https://lovelightandinsight.net is elizabeths link.

I wonder if they're the same people? LOL. That's what I would do if I were a psychic. It makes sense to make more money. They're probably just friends though.

They are friends. Cheri doesnt do healings. But she knew elizabeth and knew she did and reffered me.

I had another done by Anne Marie this time - she says boy conceived in November 2011.

Think I'm all updated now!! Good luck ladies!!

Well guys unfortanitly looks like I will be back to TTC. My tests have become negitive after a blazing BFP. Lost my symptoms except big boobs. Looks like a chemical. I guess we will see what Cheri22's prediction is like when december hits.

I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs: Sending babydust to everyone!!

This was my prediction from Jenny Renny:

Charmaine - take a pregnancy test. The cards are showing a BFP the month of September from a current cycle. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2012 - specific reference to the 16th and 22nd.

Jennifer"

I'm almost six days late now and keep getting bfns. So I don't think she's right.. I guess I'm not out til the witch shows, though. :/ I ordered one from Cheri, so we'll see what she has to say. GL!! :D

So, I talked to cheri22 before I went to ER unfortanitly I did not get the message from her til now. But, she said that she thinks it was way too early for a real result , she said with this prengancy she did not see doom or stress. Ditto. I will test sunday if AF doesnt show AGAIN. But, I came back from ER with BETA of 0. And, a ruptured cyst.

I wonder if cysts can cause false positives.

Hi Ladies!! I just ordered to conception predictions from gail and jenny renny...

I'm curious who all has received predictions and I'm interested in tracking to see if people get their :bfp: when predicted!!
Skeet9924
Gail predicted August :bfp: Wrong
Jenny Renny predicted August :bfp:

Cheri222 predicted con/birth/ :bfp: September
Sandra predicted :bfp: September
Anne Marie predicted conceive/ :bfp: November

Wantingbbump

Jenny predicted November :bfp: Incorrect

Helena_Lynn

Gail predicts July :bfp:

Aliciatm
Cheri222 predicts July :bfp:

DancingDiva
Gail predicted :bfp: july -incorrectGail's 2nd prediction :bfp: August
Jenny Renny Predicted :bfp: Julyincorrect
Panrosa predicted :bfp: Julyincorrect
Sandra Gibbs predicted :bfp: Julyincorrect

Geegees
Gail predicted :bfp: September Correct!!!
star
Jenny renny predicts :bfp: september.
Correct!!

Natt 77
Jenny predicts September :bfp:
Gail predicts August :bfp:
INCORRECT
Cheri222 predicts either :bfp: or birth in October

ebaz
CORRECT!!
Anne Marie predicts July :bfp:
CORRECTT!!

Sarahlou
Gail predicts August :bfp:

Jojo1974

Futuremommy1
Gail predicts September conception

Tryingfor 1
Gail predicts September :bfp:

Sara89
Gail predicts September :bfp:

Erinsmummy
Conceive in August

Astellarmom
Jenny Renny predicts :bfp: in AugustWRONG
Gail predicts :bfp August

geo
Jenny predicts September :bfp:

Hugs3409
Jenny predicts November :bfp:
Cheri predicts con/birth/ :bfp: december
Suzy predicts December :bfp:
Panrosa predicts conceive November

Loveacupcake
Psychic Star predicted :bfp: end of August
Correct
Gail predicted con/ :bfp: June Wrong

SLH
Cheri22 predicted conceive in October

Dorchy2011
Cheri22 predicts con/ birth/ :bfp: September

Coastgirl
Panrosa predicted Nov :bfp:

Guest 2003
Psychic Star predicted :bfp: August
Wrong
Sandra Gibbs predicted :bfp: sept/ Oct
Panrosa predicted :bfp: Aug
Wrong

collie_crazy
Panrosa predicted conceived October
Mesina predicted conceived in October
Anne Marie predicted conceive November

Want2bemommy
Elizabeth smith predicted :bfp: September
Correct!!
Cheri22 predicted december

Could you update mine? Long story short. But, The BFP I had at 8 DPO was a false. I had an overy cyst that caused it. The ER showed negitive blood work at 10 DPO. Also, I ovulated late so technically when all that happened I just had ovulated. I'm only 9 DPO today.

So, as for Elizabeth smith. We don't know if she was correct with her prediction. Hers was "BFP in September, due in June". Which when I first thought I had ovulated it put me at may 27th. So, I will update you as soon as I know here next week if her healings/predition worked.

I'm new to this and have gotten one from Jenny and one from Ruby. Both stating boys :(

I hope Ruby is right but if not I will certainly take a BFP in a couple of months.

Youve been added!! good luck!!

I really want a boy and most of my predictions have been for girls!! Though I'd be happy either way

Youve been added!! good luck!!

I really want a boy and most of my predictions have been for girls!! Though I'd be happy either way

Thanks. I'd much rather have a girl. All my experience with little boys is they are very difficult. Also their clothes aren't as cute :haha:

I take whatever I get though. Good luck to you too.

Thanks!! I definetly want a girl at some point I think I'd just like to have my boy first .. But like u said I'll take whatever I can get :)

well there is one more added by gail. ALL are telling me boy lol, we shall see. I don't think I will have anymore :)

Ruby predicts BFP October 2011 or birth October 2012 - baby girl

Hi...new to this. How do you find predictions?

Here are the ones that I know of:
Ruby: https://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/
Cheri: https://cheri22.com/index/Cheri22.html
Brooke: https://brooke777.angelfire.com/
Jenny: https://www.jennyrenny.jigsy.com/
Gail: https://psychic123ukreadings.net

Hope this helps! =)

I had a reading with Ruby too Conceive, find out in Sept or give birth Sept 2012 boy.
I did more than a TTC reading and everythign else is wrong, so not holding my breath, should test Oct 6th, but I will update when I can. See my thread in the Ovualtion test gallery, OPKs for 3-4 days, but digi only confirmed Wed, so who the heck knows, hopefully if my temp goes up again tomm, FF will give me crosshairs. I took out Fridays +OPK because the digi had an empty circle and the Walgreens regualr OPKs were still + this am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->