Psychic Predictions

I had a reading with Ruby too Conceive, find out in Sept or give birth Sept 2012 boy.
I did more than a TTC reading and everythign else is wrong, so not holding my breath, should test Oct 6th, but I will update when I can. See my thread in the Ovualtion test gallery, OPKs for 3-4 days, but digi only confirmed Wed, so who the heck knows, hopefully if my temp goes up again tomm, FF will give me crosshairs. I took out Fridays +OPK because the digi had an empty circle and the Walgreens regualr OPKs were still + this am.

Hmm Ruby said the exact same thing to me. I don't know if thats a good or bad thing :shrug:

I remember Ruby from the site twoweekwait. She used multiple screen names to plug her services. She eventually got caught out on it.
For example, she pretended to be someone who used Ruby and got a correct prediction etc and was always praising herself.
Another thing was people began posting her readings and saw she cut and pasted alot - several people got the exact same reading...

Hi ladies!! I'll update the thread tomorrow night!! Can't do it from my phone.. Good luck to all those that have a prediction coming up!!

I remember Ruby from the site twoweekwait. She used multiple screen names to plug her services. She eventually got caught out on it.
For example, she pretended to be someone who used Ruby and got a correct prediction etc and was always praising herself.
Another thing was people began posting her readings and saw she cut and pasted alot - several people got the exact same reading...

Oh no!!! That's the person I got my prediction from. :cry: I hope she's changed since then.

Oh no!!! That's the person I got my prediction from. :cry: I hope she's changed since then.

So do I.

Hi,

Got my reading from gail today

predicted an October conception and a :blue: which i will be thilled at :happydance:

and then a :pink: concieved in Feb 2014,

she also mentions a few other things which were creepily spot on :thumbup:

I also ordered a reading from Gail (after I heard about Ruby's bad behavior). I got it this morning. :happydance:

She predicted a December 2011 conception with a :blue:
and a September 2014 conception with a :pink:

Gail was spot on with some things in my reading, will have to wait and see with the bfp stuff.

Hi ladies,
I am new here but after reading about Gail I decided to get a prediction from her. All I can saw is wow she really knows her stuff she predicted me to have a girl with a BFP in November or conceived in November.
Trust me when I say I did not believe in things like this but she has made me a believer in just the few things she told me about. I am so excited to see if she is right because if she is my dream is coming true.

When I started reading her email, I burst out in tears within the first two sentences that is how spot on she was and as I read I couldn't stop the flow of tears....Absolutely amazing.

I have a few more reading that I am set to get but so far so good.

Hiya ladies!! I ordered my prediction from Gail also, I've not received it yet but I am really excited to do so!!
Baby dust to you all xxxx

Gail is amazing! she was dead on with my reading, i was very sceptical before having one done and i am a complete believer now, the stuff she told me no one else would have known! truly talented would recommend her to anyone, she bought me to tears also with some things she said, would recommened the medium pregnancy reading if your wanting a little more detail! for £10.50 you cant really complain

Fnx'd she's right about my bfps xx

Are they any sites that do them free, i'm not to keen on paying for something that might be false.

Can i join in please?! :flower:

I am a little addicted as you can see from my signature :blush::haha:

I am waiting from one off Penny, not sure what shes like, but i have had a reading off pretty much every baby psychic going :rofl:

Good luck ladies :dust:

xx

Are they any sites that do them free, i'm not to keen on paying for something that might be false.

there are some that do freebies by email but the waiting lists are 2-3months. I doubt many free ones will be that accurate as they are likely to be computer generated rather than psychics.

I just got this one from Gail. I hope its right if I am not pregnant right now.

Linking in around you, I see a great importance and focus around pregnancy and having children at this point in your path Brandy, and I do sense some very sad areas within your emotions within 2011, but spirit show alot of joy and happiness coming your way around your life, pregnancy being a main factor around this

I sense too you have your life very much planned out, how and what you want and relationship is also coming across as bringing you alot of security and contentment

I link with a male who connects to you partner, and this male is in the spirit world and wants to bring forward just a Hello and best wishes to you both and to also confirm better days are coming in for you both in many areas not just pregnancy, this male shows me a J initial

Looking at pregnancy, Im not sure if you felt you was pregnant within September or tested, as I see testing around you, although I dont feel this happened, I am seeing a positive pregnancy test within December and see a healthy baby boy born 2012 will everything well around pregnancy itself,labour and birth

You then show a further pregnancy here for January 2013, and a baby girl born 2013 again all areas well and problem free and this child will complete your family, spirit close by showing a lovely family line and also perhaps you working with children or having a connection to caring for other children within your life time also :) x

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

there are some that do freebies by email but the waiting lists are 2-3months. I doubt many free ones will be that accurate as they are likely to be computer generated rather than psychics.

damn, thought it would be like that :)

Hi just thought i say i really kind lady messaged me today after reading a post about me asking for a free reading.
I didn't expect so when i saw she had sent be one i couldn't help but cry, it was the news i really needed to hear.
she said i will concieve in March with a baby girl.
I am so grateful for this i just really hope it turns out true.

I hope it wasn't starsign, she has been saying hurtful and unasked for so called "readings" to alot of people on here. She has upset many.

Though I am glad you have something to look forward too. good luck

I hope it wasn't starsign, she has been saying hurtful and unasked for so called "readings" to alot of people on here. She has upset many.

Though I am glad you have something to look forward too. good luck

Don't worry, I don't go with unasked for; unless someone wants it the why give it? It's just useless information on deaf ears otherwise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->