Psychic reading from Gail :)

jules1

hoping for a keeper :)
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share with you that I had my psychic reading from Gail - I did a photo one. I am a bit cynical about these things and mainly did it for fun, but I have to say that her reading has given me a huge feeling of relaxation about the whole ttc business! I can't explain why, but I liked what she said and I liked what she said and how she said it. She has predicted a conception for me before the end of 2010 so fingers crossed she's right! Xx

i couldnt help but feel happy when i got my reading from her, gave me a sense of relief and something to look forward to.
xx

Where do u get these predictions, and how much do they cost? :) x

hey ladys! any of your predictions come true yet or feeling hopeful? i wil find out in about 2 weeks if mine is but not feeling hopefull. think im out this month

Got mine and hope it comes true.

I do see here a birth within 2011 for you, I sense you may have just had a false alarm or dissapointment around pregnancy testing, but I see a baby girl clearly born 2011, spirit show me a conception month of December/January

Im shown everything is healthy and well around pregnancy and birth for you

I feel this child then completes your family, as Im not shown any further pregnancies after this

Well so far she was right about me (I'm aware that could be luck !) just hoping this is a sticky bean xx

Well so far she was right about me (I'm aware that could be luck !) just hoping this is a sticky bean xx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed all goes well for you hun :)

Jenny Renny told me BFP in Nov from cycle starting in Oct so I've got 3 weeks until I know if she was right; and then Gail said conception in Decemeber. I don't care which one is right as long as one is lol!!!

xx

Thanks for sharing:) I googled Gail and found her, just bought a reading. I have already contacted 1 Psychic but wanted to check out Gail, hoping for some good news :)

If Gail's prediction is right for me its this cycle! Positive thinkingggg!

Gail was wrong for me. Some people have said she is amazing and how would she know so many details.... answer ...she is a member on here

sorry im not just quessing that either, i have seen her profile and stuff

i dont know how she could know who everyone was though jen?

She is/was a member on here, she has you're full name and date of birth when you get a reading and she searches through here to match you up, which is easily enough done. If she cant match you up on here then she just guesses (like most psychics). Don't waste your money.

Ohhh, done it now. Good for a giggle anywho and makes me happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->