Psychic reading from Gail :)

i would never trust an internet phycic its too easy to find your personal details and guess off that :S:S xx

Bloodbinds, hello, yes I do have a profile on here, to which I speak to ladies whove purchased off me, as Ive repeatedly said on here, it is impossible to match up and order with someones baby bump user name, you ladies on here do seem to only see bad in situations and people dont you? Perhaps seeing only dishonesty in someones work is more a reflection on yourselves and the workings of your minds than me?
I only sell a small minority of readings from baby and bump and pregnancy readings are also only a small % of readings I do in general.
I can see when you dont understand how running a business works with orders and names, and also how psychics link into spirit its easy to just say they guess, but it becoming tiresom having to repeat, people choose to purchase from a psychic , its there choice, anyone can access baby bump forums, if your a member or not, I personally wouldnt have the time to search through user names on here which by the way have no connection to a paypal email from an order, in order for me to provide someone with a psychic future prediction. I never claim to be 100% correct 100% of the time, but please do stop making slanderous remarks on here, that are simply fictional. I have been a psychic longggggggg before baby and bump, what does make me laugh is the way you all think what you presume is right, when its very fair from the truth and would actually be impossible to trace someone from a baby bump user name.
At the end of the day most of the posts on here are negative anyway, whether there about psychics or not, and I have so many wonderful emails through my work with positive success stories, and if just one of my prediction leads to someone carrying on ttc and not giving up,then my work is done and worthwhile, dispite what imaginary, nasty, slanderous,ficticious notions so many of you seem to have, if you dont agree with readings, then stay away from them, they dont affect me or my business in anyway, and comments of these kind are water of a ducks back to me, it actually just shows your ignorance and lack of compassion for those ladies who have faith in future predictions.

I have just received a reading from Gail and have to say i thoroughly enjoyed reading through it. She is the second psychic this year to predict either twins in my future or two births in one year (although this wont be my 1st predicted conception). I agree that if you are not into readings or psychics then don't get a reading, others however take hope from what is said and it gives them some encouragement in trying to continue along their ttc journey x

Im glad you enjoyed your reading Wendy, its a shame alot of the posts are so negative on here, and we cant feel as a psychic we can come in and comment, through people saying we spy or gain information, which is nonsense as the pregnancy readings I do are for the future anyway, so Im not sure what would be gained from trying to match up someones baby bump user name and their order, which is no way linked to a paypal order,and would actually be quite impossible to do out of 20 orders how on earth you could match their user name? but people presume on here and seem to see the bad in everything, its quite sad :(
I suppose I see behinds the scenes when emails come in from ladies who get their predicted bfp's on time, the hope it gave them, when alot have been near giving up, but people dont see that, and if sadly a predicted bfp hasnt come in which there will be reasons for, then your a fake....I find these forums do tend to focus on the negatives of life alot of time,and some posts can be quite vicious towards psychics, which is very different from many other forums. I know with the unknown and the unexplainable it can be hard to get your head around how it all works, so its simpler to say all info was got from guessing or spying, in a typical day I may have 3 kates, 4 janes, 2 emmas, and no one sends a baby bump user name along with their order, so why people think you can match up people this way still baffles me, anyway it is nice to chat no and then, and shame I cant come in without people thinking Im trying to gain info, as Ive said before Im not even sure how looking at someone in baby bump would give me a future bfp prediction anyway?
aww well, wishing you all the best Wendy with your bfp :))) xxxx

Hi, Jenny predicted a bfp for jan 2011- wrong!
Gail predicted bfp for this month- wrong! I know it's ridiculous but it gave me more hope which has made the fact that they were wrong all the more worse.
Shouldn't bother wasting your money.

I can understand it must be heartbreaking when a bfp doesnt come in, a predicted one or otherwise, with my predictions I know these can be a few weeks either way, and a prediction of conception is hard to predict than alot of other areas in someones life due to alot of the deciding factors around this, and free will in someones path ect. I really hope your bfp comes in soon for you :)
But the point I was making in defense of alot of posts on baby and bump is people presuming future information is gained from a psychic matching up a user name to an order, which is impossible, I also never claim to be 100% correct for all predictions, no psychic is, but do have many ladies who get correct bfp's. Being incorrect on some does not make me an evil person, nor a fake, and it is someones choice to purchase a reading, we dont make anyone buy :)
Wishing you good luck ahead xx

Gail, I just wanted to say that I respect what you do and realize that what you predict may not come true but I feel like it will give me some hope during a time when I've lost hope. I think if everyone who wanted to try and get a reading used this as just that, it could be very helpful. While I won't depend on it to be 100% correct, i'll be praying for it ;) I just ordered mine recently, can't wait since I've read more positives than negatives about your abilities.

i had gail reading so this march or april to get my bfp but my mate got one too and said she going to get a house and she will get one in 4 months yippeeee i dnt like neg comments cause makes people lose hope :( but gud luk everyone :)

Iv had gail reading,which was completly wrong and im a mug for paying the money lol.
If people want to buy a readig(waste there money) if it gives people hope or something to look forward to then it does no harm until someone takes it has FACT!.I will say psychic powers or not i couldnt personally take money of women desperate for a baby thatll will do anything,but its a free country and if people want to make money that way,id never, but hey my conscience is clear.I had a FREE tarot reading and it predicted EVERYTHING and she didnt know anything about me.Even predicted my MC after 2yrs ttc and has predicted pregnancy this month,so we shall see,i take it with pinch of salt and wouldnt hang on ever word,but some women do thats whats upsetting.
I think gail should make it clear shes on here b4 readings so people can make choice to pay money or not.How much do u earn gail?not that youll tell me.

I dont know if ur a psychic or not,u may very well be!
It would be intresting to guess when people will get bfps,id get fair bit right judging by age,long ttc,any conception problems.

i total agree with what your saying but i was not on here when i got my reading i google her and alot of baby bump forum rooms came up so when i got mine i was not on this group and my mates not on any groups apart from facebook its each to there own what anyone say in end you do what u like lol :)

I think if people have got money spare and take it with a pinch of salt go a head :haha:

I had one of the full photo readings a while back and I think it was £7 or £9 or something like that. The very basic reading was £4. Her prediction wasn't right for me in the end, but I don't regret it - the reading was lovely and well worth the money spent if that makes sense! I think it's good to do as a bit of fun xx

hmm, I don't know what the exchange rate is - but I'd guess between $12-$17? x

I love the fact that someone charging desperate women money for there reading came up to stick up for herself... i belive in tarot cards and psychic people but not internet ones... its ok or a bit of fun but there are free ones on facebook that do the same... if you pay me £10 ill guess the sex of your baby if im wrong ill give you it back... i keep my money 50% of the time that way... id be rolling in it for doing nothing but saying girl ever single time.... its just guesswork... Please dont waste your money go on facebook and do the free one for a laugh it may get it right but no internet psychic is genuine or they wouldnt need to be on the internet they would have practices where people go to them and a bit of self respect... How many times have you had an email from a nigerian banker saying they are genuine? people on the internet lie to make money its a sad fact about our world..

Good luck girls send the money to charity maybe it will come back in good Karma as a baby xxx

i did a tarot reading with jenny renny it was amazingly accurate it predicted eveything!

hello baby hope fancy bumping into you lol u should be a admin lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->