Psychic Reading - Have you had one?

babynotoo

Reaction score
Has anyone had a Psychic reading from Gail at Psychic123 or Suzy Rayne? If so did it come true and who did you use? xx

I've had one, but from Jenny Wren - yet to see if it will come true
x

Hi,

I was very wary of all this readings stuff, but TBH I was desperate for some kind of sign or answer when we were TTC for 1 year.

Well I paid Gail around £9 and this was in January.

The reading said, would conceive Feb/March and would be pregnant by the beginning of march. Gail said it would be a boy.

Well I got my BFP on the 10th March and conceived around 25th Feb!

Hope this helps :)

I'm waiting to hear back from someone called jennyrenny. I've never been sure I believe all that stuff but since we're about to hit the 12 month mark I, like sugarjules, am willing to take anything I can get - hocus pocus or not! I'll let you know what she says xx

Thanks for your comments girls.

I have had 5 readings and 4 of them have predicted the same!! Just wanted to see how many other people had had one done.

Would love to hear more readings that have come true xx

I got mine back!!! And apparently I'll get my bfp ........ now!! I promised to post what she said so here it is

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of March from a cycle that began in February. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 28th of November 2011 and the 8th of December 2011."

We'll see!

i had a jenny one and said bfp in april from march cycle xx

i might try one more to but who not gail or jenny as done those lol

hey girls i had gail said march to april boy luna said april girl panrosa said be preg early stage in may with boy star said boy april

babes where can i find panrosa and luna reading links x

They have psychic shops where I live. I plan on going to one in the near future for a reading. I've been to psychics before and they were kinda right. Said I'd get married in 2008, but I didn't until 2010.

I'm going to see a lady tomorrow , I'm beyond excited!!
I'll let you know what I hear :)

I had 4 different ones, all were wrong unfortunately :(

I had one done and said July conception - hope she wrong as I want my BFP now x

how did it go court?

I actually went to sit down with a lady, so a little different then you ladies speaking with them online. She told me she doesn't see kids and the kid's at my farm and my horses will be my kids. I'm desperately hoping she is wrong
:( considering she was so bang on about everything else it's so hard to not believe what she told me . I know take it with a grain of salt but she was SO RIGHT about everything else. I'm quite worried now.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->