Psychic Reading - Have you had one?

let us know how it goes, did she say how long you world wait fro a reply? x

no i havent heard anything yet got an auto responce so shouldnt be long x

I ordered a Luna same day prediction last night, but didn't get it today.
Hope it's worth the wait lol x

I just had one come back from ttcbabypredictions, it says "I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in APRIL. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive THIS APRIL OR GIVE BIRTH APRIL 2012. I see a boy." Was a bit surprised to see how general this was opposed to my other one.

My Jenny Ren one said a bfp in May from a cycle which started in April, a boy.

Fingers crossed xx

Just paid for another from Gail x

oooooo similar to me! jenny ren told my nearly a year ago i'd get my bfp in may this year, gails has told me that too, and panrosa, its so exctiting because its not that far away. i'm waiting for a psychic star one which she said i'l get saturday.
gail will take a few days, but it will be worth it!! :happydance:

i was just thinking there is a few of us on this thread that have been predicted april conception and may bfp. it would be good if we start a group in discussions thread and make a chart with the predictions and if they come true or not. it would be exciting to see it unravel and it would also give others an idea of whos accurate or not.
i might have a play and see if i can make one

I'm just making it now. i'll message on here when its done and where it is, then if you all message that thread with the predictions and who they were from and we can get this baby bus on the road!!!:happydance::happydance:

Yes and yes was correct....

Your Pregnancy Outlook Reading
By Psychic123uk Dated September 2010

Spirit who come in around you, mainly a lady with an E initial here,
Which my Great Great Grandma Edna died, that is the only family beginning with E for me!

Im shown October to November for your first conception with no problems and a natural conception here, and see a healthy baby boy born 2011
Well here im not sure if defiantly means conceived then or got BFP, as i got my BFP 27th Sept 2010. ONLY because i tested a week earlier then i should of, which i didnt realise i was testing early
AND ive got my baby BoY on the way!!

:happydance:

ok gals, we're in ttc groups and discussions the thread is called:

2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate.

xxx

Of all of these ladies, who seems to be most accurate? I had a Jenny readin in March of 2010 and she said my BFP would come in January from a cycle that began in December - that didn't happen :(

I wouldn't mind trying another but was wondering which one you ladies would suggest??

how did it go court?

I actually went to sit down with a lady, so a little different then you ladies speaking with them online. She told me she doesn't see kids and the kid's at my farm and my horses will be my kids. I'm desperately hoping she is wrong
:( considering she was so bang on about everything else it's so hard to not believe what she told me . I know take it with a grain of salt but she was SO RIGHT about everything else. I'm quite worried now.:nope:

I think that is AWFUL - to take away somebody's hope like that.....she sounds like aterrible person!!! don't worry about it, 90% of the time these people are wrong, I'm sure you will get your BFP in no time :)

Hi ladies- I tried checking some the psychics mention on here, specifially Cherrie...but I see everything in UK? Not showing US dollars either.

Is there anyone in the states?

HayleyJJ
I've added you to our little thread hopefully some others will come too
heres the link to the thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...chart-lets-see-whos-accurate.html#post9819359

i read your reading fro gail, she was quite specific, was it accurate? i should get my psychic star one tomorrow i can't wait! :wohoo:

Got my reply from Luna- conceive a girl in June 2011 for a birth on 11th to 13th March 2012.
Bought a Gail prediction too- Conceive a girl in June 2011 for a March 2012 birth.
Gail also said i would call her Milly- but dh and i already agreed if we have a girl we are calling her Mila because it means Miracle!! How close is that.
They also both predicted i would conceive again in 2013 (i will be 43 then).
Luna said boy born 8th to 13th May 2014. Gail said conception September 2013 for 2014 Birth.
Omg!! Soooooo hope they are true!!!
Fxxxxxxxxd x

Got my reply from Luna- conceive a girl in June 2011 for a birth on 11th to 13th March 2012.
Bought a Gail prediction too- Conceive a girl in June 2011 for a March 2012 birth.
Gail also said i would call her Milly- but dh and i already agreed if we have a girl we are calling her Mila because it means Miracle!! How close is that.
They also both predicted i would conceive again in 2013 (i will be 43 then).
Luna said boy born 8th to 13th May 2014. Gail said conception September 2013 for 2014 Birth.
Omg!! Soooooo hope they are true!!!
Fxxxxxxxxd x

That's great!! Do you want me to add it to our chart? The link is on my last post. X. =D>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->