Psychic Reading - Have you had one?

hi ladies,
i try not to pin all my hopes on these, but i have had 5:haha: and i'm waiting for number 6
the first 3 i had august last year, and in the last week i have one from Gail and one from Panrosa, and i'm awaiting one from psycic star.
jenny renny, gail and panrosa have all said :bfp: May 2011. i do hope they are right, and i am going to do everything i can to make sure it does! i've even told my hubby to have the week off work next month around ovulation :winkwink:.
what i think is the psycics who aren't frauds can see whenwould be the best time for you and your body to concieve, i think its up to us to then makes sure it happens.
has anyone else has been predicted bfp for may?
xxxx

i got told bfp in april by jenny and babylovepreditions and laurel said 11 is special to my reading so either bfp on 11 or i find out 11dpo she didnt give exact date just boy!!

they all said boy xx

well let me know if that comes through for you, i hope it does! :happydance: it will give me a little bit more faith in my own readings xx

i had one before that was from gail last yr and that was right xx

i had one from gail that said BFP in April, testing in May! we will see!!!!

hi ladies,
i try not to pin all my hopes on these, but i have had 5:haha: and i'm waiting for number 6
the first 3 i had august last year, and in the last week i have one from Gail and one from Panrosa, and i'm awaiting one from psycic star.
jenny renny, gail and panrosa have all said :bfp: May 2011. i do hope they are right, and i am going to do everything i can to make sure it does! i've even told my hubby to have the week off work next month around ovulation :winkwink:.
what i think is the psycics who aren't frauds can see whenwould be the best time for you and your body to concieve, i think its up to us to then makes sure it happens.
xxxx

Me! Although I'm not pinning my hopes on it cos I'm not ovulating.

hi ladies,
xxxx

Me! Although I'm not pinning my hopes on it cos I'm not ovulating.

oh dear, have you tried agnus castus? i'm not sure exactly what it does but its meant to be good lol acupuncture can help with that too. xx

I've had one, but from Jenny Wren - yet to see if it will come true
x

Has she predicted this year for you? xx

She predicted a May bfp from a cycle that began in April. A boy - due Jan 2012. x

hi ladies,
xxxx

Me! :) x
oh thats three of us wow!! my fingers are crossed for all of us!! it would be so spooky if it came true! i can't help being a little excited, my husband says not to because i'll be disappointed if it doesn't come true, but i just said i'm disappointed every month af turns up anyway, at least over the next 6 weeks tils my af/bfp prediction is due i can have high hopes and feel more positive, which is very hard when ur ttc and disappointed every month. and what harm can that do??? :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I really want to do another there so bloody addictive xx

i'm waiting for my 6th from psychic star, she emailed me today to say that i'd get it on saturday.:shock: and this time it will be my last lol i said that the last time :haha:

i want a panrosa one but she isnt doing them is she?

i want a panrosa one but she isnt doing them is she?
she did have some on there yesterday, but i looked on her feedback and shes done a few over the last few days, so i would say keep checking until she relists them forsale, of message her through ebay for one, i'm sure she would do one for you, she has sold as many as gail etc, but i really liked her reading.xxxxx:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

heres my one from panrosa, see what you think:

Tuning in around you at this time i sense a lady whos greatest wish is to have a baby , you feel the time is so right for this to happen and your are anxious every month hopeing that this month will be the month it will happen, spirit are showing me that you do not need to worry and that the time has almost arrived when you will be pregnant , they show me that in May 2011 you will be pregnant and will give birth to a baby boy in January 2012 , i do not sense any problems around pregnancy or birth, spirit are showing that baby will arrive into this world when the moon is out , so it will be in the night be ready for that . Baby will weigh around 8lb in weight ,you will be over the moon and will truly be the proud mum , good luck sending you my love and best wishes for the future. your spell has now been cast for you.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

heres my one from panrosa, see what you think:

Tuning in around you at this time i sense a lady whos greatest wish is to have a baby , you feel the time is so right for this to happen and your are anxious every month hopeing that this month will be the month it will happen, spirit are showing me that you do not need to worry and that the time has almost arrived when you will be pregnant , they show me that in May 2011 you will be pregnant and will give birth to a baby boy in January 2012 , i do not sense any problems around pregnancy or birth, spirit are showing that baby will arrive into this world when the moon is out , so it will be in the night be ready for that . Baby will weigh around 8lb in weight ,you will be over the moon and will truly be the proud mum , good luck sending you my love and best wishes for the future. your spell has now been cast for you.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

wow amazing x

I had one done in Jan '09 but none from one of these "baby psychics" - I spoke to a lady on the phone from around my area. - She told me I'd fall pregnant in March of '09 with a little boy, I would have problems in my pregnancy but everything would be fine! - I found out on 17th April '09 that I was pregnant with my son, dating it back, I fell in March! Come 4 months I found out I was having a boy! She was right about the problems in my pregnancy too, but she was also right that everything was fine in the end :D - I can't remember what she said about other kids though, she said I'd have 3 but she told me when and I can't remember :( - She was amazing!

I cAnt believe no one mentioned Cheri22! Her accuracy is supposed to be phenomenal. Also, she does so free ones but it takes longer. She gets pretty in depth and ive heard that she is freakishly accurate. I don't really buy into psychics but did it for fun and she said April. Well I'm in my 2ww and it's pretty close to April.. Sure hope she meant this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->