Psychic Reading - Have you had one?

TALLMOM! i think i might have found something that could help our predictions come true!!!:happydance:

i just read about a lunar phase method, have you heard of it?

well, basically it says if you can work out exactly which phase the moon was at when you were born, when the moon is in that phase again you are most fertile, sometimes meaning it is possible to have to fertile periods through out the cycle, your natural ovulation and your lunar fertile period. most of this has to be paid for but i just go a free one this is how you do it...

https://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi

heres how to get ur chart

fill the form in
it will then go to new page
on the left side click on free horoscopes
followed by
horoscope drawings and calculations
followed by
extended chart selection
another page will come up and will say method, scroll down to special chart
under that select lunar phases fertility calendar
and click show chart.

so my chart is saying for April my lunar fertile day is the 25th. So i would have to :sex: the few days leading up to it just like normal ovulation.My estimated ov is actually more than a week earlier! i think if it happens i'll have to test with a clear blue digi to see if i conceived on my natural ov or my luna one hehe.

What do you think??

heres a better explanation of how it works>>>
https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/store/Lunar.htm

I filled out the chart for fun-- my fertile days are the same as yours. I usually OV around the 18-19th of the month. I wonder how this works... I am going to google more info-- and would we get positive OPKs on those days as well

Lets be positive together! lol :hugs:
I haven't got my deck yet, but as soon as I have and feel confident I'll practice on you and then you can tell if you think I'm getting the hang of it :thumbup:
My cousin said the best one to start with is a Rider Waite.
The strange thing is, generally I have no belief, faith or trust in anything unless I can see it with my two eyes.
But after ttc for such a long time and going through so much crap. My attitude now is, whats the worse that can happen? nothing worse than i've already experienced.
I have been pregnant twice, the first took me 3 years to conceive ( I did have one failed attempt at iui in that time) and I fell when I wasn't trying it was a complete shock, but I had a m/c at 6 weeks. Which at the time was the worst thing I thought could possibly happen.
Then 6 months later I feel pregnant again, this time I thought the worse that can happen is ectopic, and I really believe now that because I thought that, was the reason it happened, (a bit superstitious I know) and there were so many complications, it all ended at 8-9 weeks with a ruptured ectopic, severe internal bleeding and emergency surgery. I lost my left tube. and was told I was "very lucky". But at the time I felt very unlucky. I had been in and out of hospital from 5 weeks,(scans, every 48 hour hcg checks) and twice I was told I m/c and twice I was told I had P.U.L, (pregnancy unknown location). not once did they spot the ectopic.
This all happened in June last year.
Its only been since last month, that I decided I'm trying again, but this time not one negative vibe is going to escape my body.
I go to university and I am just coming up to the end of my 2nd year studying fine art.
I didn't know wether to continue next year or take a gap year, it wasn't in my heart to stay, and you need a bit of heart to do art, so I decided to get my first reading (this year) and I got the Gail one, she told me :

Linking in around you, I’m shown that your path is about to send a lot of changes to you, and mainly these will be connecting to pregnancy, which I feel your very much awaiting

I’m shown you do worry this wont come into your life, and because I sense this is something you want quite badly it can cause a bit of frustration around you, but spirit want to assure you that happier times are ahead and that 2011 will be very highlighted around positive change for you.

As soon as she predicted it would happen soon (she said conceive april, bfp may) it confirmed for me that i wasn't going back to uni, and i was now actively ttc, i went out i got my prenatal vitamins, agnus castus, opk's, cbfm i was like 'its on!" lol

Talmom, with regards to your long cycles, what have the doctors said,have they always been long?
i think to get you your bfp as predicted we need to get that :witch: under control.
did you try agnus castus? its supposed to help regulate cycles, also evening primrose is supposed to be good too. and acupuncture and reflexology may work for you too. i had acupuncture last year before i fell pregnant i fell in the second month of having it. i'm going to look online see if i can find anything else that can help. also next month i'll let you no if the cbfm is worth getting, i expect for you it would be good at pinpointing when you ov, ho long is your cycle at the moment? and the other thing, do you have a fertility friend chart?

i think i might have just bombarded you, lol i wrote you a novel to read! enjoy dear. xx ;)
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

lol! I am taking vitex in tincture form (agnus castus) I started out drinking the tea, and bumped it up to the tincture this cycle. I think it's helping. This morning I had some brownish discharge (sorry for the TMI). Which I hope is a sign of the :witch:
We'll see what happens the next couple days. I have a FF journal, the link is in my signature, check it out it's a funky chart this time. Last cycles was longish but at least I O'd and had a regular LF.
If AF has come than the good news is that my cycle was 31 days which isn't bad at all! :) Pretty much normal length. But the bad news is that it was an anovulatory cycle, which means I didn't release an egg :(
I ordered primrose oil, omega 3 fish oil and a B-complex supplement, and i'll have them on thursday :thumbup: I'm excited to start taking them, anything that will help make those predictions come true!!
I made a pact with myself, that if I don't get my :bfp: in July that i'll buy the cbfm. And maybe start taking fertilaid and fertilCM, but that all sounds expensive!! But I won't have to do all that 'cuz i'm going to get my :bfp: in July! :happydance:
I'm not sure if I can afford the acupuncture therapy, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to look into it at least :shrug:
Thanks for sharing your positivity,:flower: I need it :hugs:

TALLMOM! i think i might have found something that could help our predictions come true!!!:happydance:

i just read about a lunar phase method, have you heard of it?

well, basically it says if you can work out exactly which phase the moon was at when you were born, when the moon is in that phase again you are most fertile, sometimes meaning it is possible to have to fertile periods through out the cycle, your natural ovulation and your lunar fertile period. most of this has to be paid for but i just go a free one this is how you do it...

https://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi

heres how to get ur chart

fill the form in
it will then go to new page
on the left side click on free horoscopes
followed by
horoscope drawings and calculations
followed by
extended chart selection
another page will come up and will say method, scroll down to special chart
under that select lunar phases fertility calendar
and click show chart.

so my chart is saying for April my lunar fertile day is the 25th. So i would have to :sex: the few days leading up to it just like normal ovulation.My estimated ov is actually more than a week earlier! i think if it happens i'll have to test with a clear blue digi to see if i conceived on my natural ov or my luna one hehe.

What do you think??

heres a better explanation of how it works>>>
https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/store/Lunar.htm

Sounds cool! I'll give it a try, i'll let you know what I find. :) xoxo

excellent, i've been on here since i got up this morning, (About 9 hrs ago), lol.
going get cleaned up and ready for uni tomorrow and then i'll be back.

p.s i got my cbfm off ebay half the rrp xxx

I filled out the chart for fun-- my fertile days are the same as yours. I usually OV around the 18-19th of the month. I wonder how this works... I am going to google more info-- and would we get positive OPKs on those days as well

theres quite a lot of (Confusing) info out there xxxx

excellent, i've been on here since i got up this morning, (About 9 hrs ago), lol.
going get cleaned up and ready for uni tomorrow and then i'll be back.

p.s i got my cbfm off ebay half the rrp xxx

Nice! If I decide to get CBFM I'll check there first. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->