Psychic Reading - Have you had one?

I just got this reading from Gail..is it weird that I got really emotional reading it??

Linking in around you, I sense firstly that pregnancy and children are very much on your mind at this time within your path, and sense this is very important for you, I do feel you worry a little there will be problems around conception, but spirit are showing me this is just a matter of timing and nothing problematic is showing for this

I feel spirit also want you to relax and not be too frustrated when you havent tested positive as a positive test will be coming to you very soon

I see June 2011 for this, and see your more than happy when this happens, I see a baby boy born from this and a 2012 birth, all is showing well around pregnancy labour and birth for you and this child brings such alot of happiness into your life

Spirit then show me a further conception for March 2013, and a baby girl born later that same year and again all is showing healthy and well around all areas, and this child will complete your family for you

I really hope she's right!!!!

do you want me to add you to our chart futuremama the link to it is in my signaturehere charting to see how accurate they are xx xxxxx

Definitely, thanks!

I just got this reading from Gail..is it weird that I got really emotional reading it??

Linking in around you, I sense firstly that pregnancy and children are very much on your mind at this time within your path, and sense this is very important for you, I do feel you worry a little there will be problems around conception, but spirit are showing me this is just a matter of timing and nothing problematic is showing for this

I feel spirit also want you to relax and not be too frustrated when you havent tested positive as a positive test will be coming to you very soon

I see June 2011 for this, and see your more than happy when this happens, I see a baby boy born from this and a 2012 birth, all is showing well around pregnancy labour and birth for you and this child brings such alot of happiness into your life

Spirit then show me a further conception for March 2013, and a baby girl born later that same year and again all is showing healthy and well around all areas, and this child will complete your family for you

I really hope she's right!!!!

do you want me to add you to our chart futuremama the link to it is in my signaturehere charting to see how accurate they are xx xxxxx

Definitely, thanks!

done x xx

Hi ladies- I tried checking some the psychics mention on here, specifially Cherrie...but I see everything in UK? Not showing US dollars either.

Is there anyone in the states?

Cheri is in the US. And you pay her through paypal. Like 10 American. At least I think she's in the states

Hi ladies- I tried checking some the psychics mention on here, specifially Cherrie...but I see everything in UK? Not showing US dollars either.

Is there anyone in the states?

Cheri is in the US. And you pay her through paypal. Like 10 American. At least I think she's in the states

She's not in the States, but will do reading here. I already contacted her and now playing the waiting game.

I'm hooked too, never done this before! Look at what you all made me do, I think my partner would think I've lost it!

Went to Panrosa on eBay she did the reading I'm still unsure how I feel about it. She predicted July 2011, a girl weighing 7pounds born in March 2012, healthy pregnancy and birth, no more kids after that, not sure about nomore kids after that bit? however would be over the moon for just one, as July would be my 11th cycle... Hope this is true I know I need to relax, what would be would be, baby dust to allxxx

:happydance::coffee:
I'm just making it now. i'll message on here when its done and where it is, then if you all message that thread with the predictions and who they were from and we can get this baby bus on the road!!!:happydance::happydance:

I'm hooked too, never done this before! Look at what you all made me do, I think my partner would think I've lost it!

Went to Panrosa on eBay she did the reading I'm still unsure how I feel about it. She predicted July 2011, a girl weighing 7pounds born in March 2012, healthy pregnancy and birth, no more kids after that, not sure about nomore kids after that bit? however would be over the moon for just one, as July would be my 11th cycle... Hope this is true I know I need to relax, what would be would be, baby dust to allxxx
:coffee:
:happydance:

i finally got my psychic star reading, it was so worth the wait, i'm going to post the reading on the 2011 predictions chart thread if you want to have a peak.xx
xxx

I'm still waiting for a Sandra one, i haven't heard a thing. i hope your Cherri one is worth the wait. i was really hacked off waiting for my one from Star, but it was so worth it!! its still bringing a smile to my face now!. we just had our first accurate reading on the the Prediction chart, Gail got one right! woohoo!!! ;)
xxx

I SO hope she was right too! Both Panrosa and Gail said the same. I'm totally running on faith at this point, I'm on a long cycle with no sign of O or AF. It's quite frustrating. I really want a star reading, but Im afraid she'll predict something totally different.

tallmom, get one they are so lovely.
i was really worried that she may upset the apple cart for me, but she didn't.
and before i got it i said to myself i already have 3 saying may. i am going to make sure may is the month, I AM GETTING MY BFP IN MAY!, so because i knew i was getting my bfp in may, it didn't matter what star said ;)
but the things she picked up on were so good, even my very skeptical husband was impressed!
xx

did you see Sugarangel from the chart got her bfp as Gail predicted? xxxx

tallmom, get one they are so lovely.
i was really worried that she may upset the apple cart for me, but she didn't.
and before i got it i said to myself i already have 3 saying may. i am going to make sure may is the month, I AM GETTING MY BFP IN MAY!, so because i knew i was getting my bfp in may, it didn't matter what star said ;)
but the things she picked up on were so good, even my very skeptical husband was impressed!
xx

did you see Sugarangel from the chart got her bfp as Gail predicted? xxxx

Well, you didn't have to twist my arm too much...I ordered a psychic star one a little bit ago!! :wacko: How long did you have to wait for yours?

I did think yours was really nice, I liked how detailed it was.
That's awesome that Sugarangel got her :bfp: ! :thumbup:

I'm rooting for your :bfp: in May! :dust:

HAHA me twisting arms?? lol
i just found out my cousin is really good a reading tarot cards and her cliental includes some celebs. Have you seen/heard of the film Wolfman? well she worked with Geraldine Chaplin advising her how to use the tarot as preparation for her film role.
so i have asked her to teach me to read tarot.and she said yes! so i'll be able to give us all readings ;)
i had to wait quite a while for my star one, 9 days, but she has been unwell suffering with migraines, she is feeling a bit better. but i'd say 4-5 days, depending how far behind she is, but its worth the wait.

i'm routing for you too hun xxx

i think with out these readings giving me a bit of hope and faith i'd be stressing and worrying and have no chance of getting pregnant, but i feel so positive! even if they don't come true, at least i'll have a few months ttc stress free. ;)
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I just received an email from psychic star saying she'll do my reading on Friday. I can't wait :)
These readings have helped me too. I was getting bummed out. I'm glad I stumbled upon your thread. Thanks :hugs:

Now I have to try not to be bummed out if it doesn't happen when they say it will. But what a great story to tell our kids if the predictions do come true!
:winkwink:

i know. but i read a statement from one of the mediums, and it said something along the lines of " they pick up on the energies you put out so to speak) so if your putting out positive vibes and especially positive vides about conceiving they will the interpret that you will conceive soon, but if your putting out negative vibes they may then say you need to relax and then you will conceive. i really do believe, how ever long it takes, if you give off positive thoughts and feelings you will get positivity back.

i was looking on amazon earlier and they have this lovely preconception to birth journal. i thought it would be lovely to keep and add to as you go along the ttc, 3 trimestars and birth of a baby. i'm going to get one and add my predictions to it, fertility friend charts etc, theres even supposed to be a bit were you can put a photo of your bfp. its called a pregnancy and birth journal

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pregnancy-...TF8&coliid=I3DWCDK3F0BP3H&colid=29C2IRB331JJ9

that way i in a few years when i would have forgotten what the readings said i'll be able to look back and see if they were right.
i'm glad we've got this thread going, we all seem to be like minded, which is great, theres a lot of negativity flying round the forum at the moment, which is understandable, this is a hard thing to go through. but i really believe that hope and faith and positivity is key to ttc. and we can prove this theory true when we get our bfp's as predicted ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

however if they don't come true when can then be negative and miserable and sulk, lol xx

I like the sounds of that journal! I'll definitely check it out.
People keep telling me I should relax and just have faith it will happen, so I have a feeling I really do need to relax :blush: I really should meditate on a regular basis, I know it would make a big difference.

I forgot to mention that I read tarot. I think it's great your learning, I love doing readings for people, once you learn maybe we can trade readings? I have the Aquarius deck, cuz I'm an Aquarian :)

Positivity is the key:)

Lets be positive together! lol :hugs:
I haven't got my deck yet, but as soon as I have and feel confident I'll practice on you and then you can tell if you think I'm getting the hang of it :thumbup:
My cousin said the best one to start with is a Rider Waite.
The strange thing is, generally I have no belief, faith or trust in anything unless I can see it with my two eyes.
But after ttc for such a long time and going through so much crap. My attitude now is, whats the worse that can happen? nothing worse than i've already experienced.
I have been pregnant twice, the first took me 3 years to conceive ( I did have one failed attempt at iui in that time) and I fell when I wasn't trying it was a complete shock, but I had a m/c at 6 weeks. Which at the time was the worst thing I thought could possibly happen.
Then 6 months later I feel pregnant again, this time I thought the worse that can happen is ectopic, and I really believe now that because I thought that, was the reason it happened, (a bit superstitious I know) and there were so many complications, it all ended at 8-9 weeks with a ruptured ectopic, severe internal bleeding and emergency surgery. I lost my left tube. and was told I was "very lucky". But at the time I felt very unlucky. I had been in and out of hospital from 5 weeks,(scans, every 48 hour hcg checks) and twice I was told I m/c and twice I was told I had P.U.L, (pregnancy unknown location). not once did they spot the ectopic.
This all happened in June last year.
Its only been since last month, that I decided I'm trying again, but this time not one negative vibe is going to escape my body.
I go to university and I am just coming up to the end of my 2nd year studying fine art.
I didn't know wether to continue next year or take a gap year, it wasn't in my heart to stay, and you need a bit of heart to do art, so I decided to get my first reading (this year) and I got the Gail one, she told me :

Linking in around you, I’m shown that your path is about to send a lot of changes to you, and mainly these will be connecting to pregnancy, which I feel your very much awaiting

I’m shown you do worry this wont come into your life, and because I sense this is something you want quite badly it can cause a bit of frustration around you, but spirit want to assure you that happier times are ahead and that 2011 will be very highlighted around positive change for you.

As soon as she predicted it would happen soon (she said conceive april, bfp may) it confirmed for me that i wasn't going back to uni, and i was now actively ttc, i went out i got my prenatal vitamins, agnus castus, opk's, cbfm i was like 'its on!" lol

Talmom, with regards to your long cycles, what have the doctors said,have they always been long?
i think to get you your bfp as predicted we need to get that :witch: under control.
did you try agnus castus? its supposed to help regulate cycles, also evening primrose is supposed to be good too. and acupuncture and reflexology may work for you too. i had acupuncture last year before i fell pregnant i fell in the second month of having it. i'm going to look online see if i can find anything else that can help. also next month i'll let you no if the cbfm is worth getting, i expect for you it would be good at pinpointing when you ov, ho long is your cycle at the moment? and the other thing, do you have a fertility friend chart?

i think i might have just bombarded you, lol i wrote you a novel to read! enjoy dear. xx ;)
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I had 4 readings altogether, 3 of them all said the same month of conception which was right but they also did all say girl, which was definitely wrong!
The only one with the wrong conception month for me was Gail, who said Feb but she was the only one who said boy.

Who did you get the accurate ones from? Are the Ebays? Xxxx

The ones that were right were Sandra, Jenny Renny and Aimee. A few people had problems with Sandra because she was slow getting back to people but her reading was the most accurate for me, because she said things about my life that were true.

I am totally addicted, I can't help myself. Lol where do u get Sandra ones from
:happydance:

Her link is: https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/ :)

God tell me about slow. i haven't heard anything from her, i have emailed her a couple of times to ask if she got the info and she hasn't even messaged me back to say yes or no. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->