Psychic Reading - Have you had one?

I had 4 readings altogether, 3 of them all said the same month of conception which was right but they also did all say girl, which was definitely wrong!
The only one with the wrong conception month for me was Gail, who said Feb but she was the only one who said boy.

Who did you get the accurate ones from? Are the Ebays? Xxxx

The ones that were right were Sandra, Jenny Renny and Aimee. A few people had problems with Sandra because she was slow getting back to people but her reading was the most accurate for me, because she said things about my life that were true.

I am totally addicted, I can't help myself. Lol where do u get Sandra ones from
:happydance:

Her link is: https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/ :)

I must be going wacky.....I just ordered from Gail too :blush:

Hi ladies, I just got a psychic reading from ttcbabylovepredictions.com...has anyone else used this site before? Also, how do I get one from Gail?

omg omg omg i got my reading from gail on my bb while was at work so i had 2 come home n check if i read it right n omg she is so very very good she got it all right i just got my fx that the dates she gave are right 2 bless not sure about the 2 more kids thing as we only want 1 more but hey im not complaining read below if u like ........
Linking in around you, I firstly sense your very ready for another child to come into your life, and I instantly link with a lady in the spirit world who comes in around you, I feel she is around your life alot of the time and pick up she is a Grandmother energy, she wants to show this is going to happen for you very soon she also feels a few things need to alter slightly around property or finance, and she shows they will from April onwards, so if you have had a worry around those areas this lady is bringing in good news for that in a matter of weeks

She is also showing me 2 more children ahead, although I feel you may only be thinking of one more child to add to your family, I see both your children ahead as girls, and a very short age gap

I see May 2011 as your conception month and the 26th of this month is highlighted around conception itself or testing, I see your more than happy when you test positive as are your loved ones around you, I see a healthy 2012 birth and see that all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth

I then see November 2012 as your 2nd conception date ahead, and also a 2013 healthy birth, I feel it may take you a little by surprise but still feel you overjoyed with this news

This child will then complete your family for you

SHE IS GOOOOOOD !!!

Hi Ladies! You've all sucked me in! Can I join in on the fun? I'm in the US, and like the sounds of Gail's readings, does anyone know where to contact her and if she does US readings?

Hi Ladies! You've all sucked me in! Can I join in on the fun? I'm in the US, and like the sounds of Gail's readings, does anyone know where to contact her and if she does US readings?

I just ordered one from her, if you go to her site psychic123 (just type into search engine to find the link) you can place your order. Pay Pal will convert to US dollars when you check out.

I think I'm going to order one from Gail, have to wait till I get home from work though.
Panrosa sounds reliable too, where do I find her?

I think I'm going to order one from Gail, have to wait till I get home from work though.
Panrosa sounds reliable too, where do I find her?

panrosa is on ebay, but she doesn't always have the conception readings up, you have to keep checking for her to relist them.

i'm awaiting a psychic star one.... still and i just ordered a sandra one too :happydance:

i'm addicted! lol

So I decided to go with Panrosa first. I just ordered it :happydance: (I contacted her to make sure that it was okay that I live in US, she said not a problem).

I can't wait to see what she says! This will be my first psychic reading on this matter. :thumbup:

I'll post the reading when I get it :)

It says on her website that she'll respond within 48 hours, i'm glad I don't have to wait too long...hopefully.

She won't b any longer than that. Her readings are lovely she even tells u how much it will weigh. Xx.

Come someone PM me a link to this cheri22 chick????? I talked to an amazing psychic last year from California Psychics named Alison and she was amazing. She told me when I would meet my SO and how I would recognize him. She also told me I would have a girl but she didn't tell me when. I'm dying for another reading I can't afford Alison unfortunately because she was amazing.

Ok nevermind...I just ordered from Cheri...damn thing went from my fiance's email address and it didn't give me anywhere to give her info or direction so I sent an email to her myself hoping it will work that way. ugh. I'll post back when I get the reading.

"Panrosa Readings:Your Reading March 2011

Dear Audra Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you around you at this time i sense a lady who cannot wait to be pregnant , i sense you are becoming concerned that as of yet you have not become pregnant ,i sense no reason why you will not become pregnant and i do want you to take a step back and try to relax i know this is hard to do when you are trying for a child but please try ,spirit are showing me a child for you and you will become pregnant in the month of July 2011 you will be shocked at first and will hardly believe that at last it has happened ,once the news sinks in you will be so happy , your baby will be born in March 2012 and will be a baby girl she will weigh around 8lb in weight and i sense no problems around pregnancy or birth , spirit are showing me one more child for you and are giving me the year 2014 this baby will be a boy and will complete your family ,you will feel truly blessed , good luck Audra ,sending you my love and best wishes for the future ."

Ohhh, I really hope she's right!! :happydance: The reading is interesting, I really want a boy and always thought i'd only have one, but I guess time will tell :) She is right about me being worried and I definitely need to relax. We've been TTC for about a year now. And I've had one MC.
I'd totally be happy if it was a girl though, she'd be tall like me! :winkwink:

Ok nevermind...I just ordered from Cheri...damn thing went from my fiance's email address and it didn't give me anywhere to give her info or direction so I sent an email to her myself hoping it will work that way. ugh. I'll post back when I get the reading.

Hi AriesMom, let me know how yours goes! I want to get another reading already! :haha:

Hi AriesMom, let me know how yours goes! I want to get another reading already! :haha:

THEY ARE SO ADDICTIVE!
well i suppose the more you have the more chance you have one will get it right, lol xxx

I just got this reading from Gail..is it weird that I got really emotional reading it??

Linking in around you, I sense firstly that pregnancy and children are very much on your mind at this time within your path, and sense this is very important for you, I do feel you worry a little there will be problems around conception, but spirit are showing me this is just a matter of timing and nothing problematic is showing for this

I feel spirit also want you to relax and not be too frustrated when you havent tested positive as a positive test will be coming to you very soon

I see June 2011 for this, and see your more than happy when this happens, I see a baby boy born from this and a 2012 birth, all is showing well around pregnancy labour and birth for you and this child brings such alot of happiness into your life

Spirit then show me a further conception for March 2013, and a baby girl born later that same year and again all is showing healthy and well around all areas, and this child will complete your family for you

I really hope she's right!!!!

I got mine from Gail today, still waiting for Cherri.

Linking in around you, I sense firstly what a lovely path you have around you and ahead of you, alot of this happiness will come from family areas and also relationship too, which also shows as very secure and happy for you

I sense alot of focus around children and pregnancy at the moment within your life, and spirit show me a clear vision here of two babies coming into your life, I feel the conception of this will be quite near and feel before mid May 2011 you are indeed pregnant

Im shown this as a baby boy, and see that pregnancy,labour and birth are healthy and well for you both, alot of happiness and contentment is around your path during pregnancy and when he is born

I am then shown a further pregnancy for July 2013 and a healthy baby boy is also born 2014, again all aspects of pregnancy, labour and birth are well, and this child completes your family for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

I just got this reading from Gail..is it weird that I got really emotional reading it??

Linking in around you, I sense firstly that pregnancy and children are very much on your mind at this time within your path, and sense this is very important for you, I do feel you worry a little there will be problems around conception, but spirit are showing me this is just a matter of timing and nothing problematic is showing for this

I feel spirit also want you to relax and not be too frustrated when you havent tested positive as a positive test will be coming to you very soon

I see June 2011 for this, and see your more than happy when this happens, I see a baby boy born from this and a 2012 birth, all is showing well around pregnancy labour and birth for you and this child brings such alot of happiness into your life

Spirit then show me a further conception for March 2013, and a baby girl born later that same year and again all is showing healthy and well around all areas, and this child will complete your family for you

I really hope she's right!!!!

do you want me to add you to our chart futuremama the link to it is in my signaturehere charting to see how accurate they are xx xxxxx

I ordered from cheri last week not getting my reading till 14th april

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->