Psychic Reading Said....

its a case of as you say, 50/50 shot. then they know you're ttc so give it a window of 3/4 months to 'guess' where you could conceive

Well I just emailed gail & she doesn't like what I said, and assurese that no readings are the same!

yea thats what she said to me and i kept on and she said that she must have got a file mixed up somewhere xxx

Well.if she's sayin that no readings are the same,and yours was almost identical to mine,then ahe must have mixed up mine with yours? She's talking rubbish x

I know this seems like a long shot and I don't want to put a damper on anyone...but I am guessing that with payment the psychics get your real name. Sounds like Gail uses a template for everyone, until they complain. There is this program out there where you can type in somebody's full name, or email address, and they can find every single site you are apart of; anything from facebook/myspace to babyandbump. It sounds scary but it's pretty easy to find out things about your life that you don't think somebody that has never talked to you would know. Again sorry to be a damper but these people are frauds :(

exactly, they can find out where you are employed, how long you've been there, there promotion rate, where you live, how many br you have, and if after or before a baby you would need/want a bigger place. how long you've been married....ect I think it's horrible they prey on woman ttc!

its a case of as you say, 50/50 shot. then they know you're ttc so give it a window of 3/4 months to 'guess' where you could conceive

I'm beginning to think this is true...

In May I had a general reading done and she said September/October - hers was more of a general reading although I did ask about children as she asked me if I wanted her to focus on anything in particular.

Reading done in June - said September.
Reading done in June - said October.
Reading done in June - said May 2012 - not happy with this :(.
Reading done in August - said November.
Reading done in August - said September conception/find out/birth.

I am feeling disheartened :( xxx

Here is my Gail reading
Your Pregnancy Tarot Outlook
By Psychic123uk
Dated July 2011

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you, I feel you have alot within your life that brings you happiness and comfort, and see around you mainly a content path in all areas, I feel thoughts of more children are on your mind, although I see you would be happy with your 4 girls, if no more came along.

You have a slight worry about your age and pregnancy, and perhaps you have been told its too late and no more will be coming, this may have been in a reading or perhaps medical as a lovely lady in spirit tells me you either think this or have been told,
I feel this lady is around you alot of the time, and tries to guide you in life, she shows me an A initial as relevant to her,

She also shows that yes you will have one more pregnancy, Im not sure if something was done to prevent pregnancy and then this was changed?

Spirit show me a February conception here, and you may find it takes you longer to conceive than previous pregnancies, but I sense this is just your body knowing when the time is right, spirit show me a healthy pregnancy with a baby boy born 2012, and that all is well around labour and birth, and your son completes your family for you

So to clarify I see 1 child ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Love, Light & Happiness
Psychic123uk

She was correct on the change in fertility part I had a tubal reversal so my new husband and I can have a child which will be his first and my 5th and this would be our last. I just hope it does not take me till February to conceive. we've already been TTC for 3 years.:(

Thats such a good reading hun :)

I think Gail is amazing with her work i'm waiting on another one at the minute, she's doing me a tarot card reading! I shall post as soon as i receive, Did the Spirit Lady with initial A mean anything because she got my spirit guides bang on :D

I have no idea how she know these things but i really do believe in her, GL with TTC :D xxx

Thats such a good reading hun :)

I think Gail is amazing with her work i'm waiting on another one at the minute, she's doing me a tarot card reading! I shall post as soon as i receive, Did the Spirit Lady with initial A mean anything because she got my spirit guides bang on :D

I have no idea how she know these things but i really do believe in her, GL with TTC :D xxx

Were wondering if the spirit with the inital A could be my great grandmother Annie , its weird because I used to have many dreams of being struck by lightening I could never figure out why, years later I found out that's how she passed on was after being struck by lightening her husband John was a minister and stopped preaching after that.
I believe Gail has a gift , alot of the readings I have had done by psychics were correct on certain areas of my life but wrong on the BFP prediction. so only time will tell who is correct.
:dust:

Hi,
I thought I would post my reading from Gail as well:

Your Pregnancy Outlook
By Psychic123uk
Dated September 2011

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you, Im not sure if you have changed your mind at some point around having another child, as I have a lady linking in around you from spirit, who is saying you have now made the right decision?

This lady I feel is very close to you, and would be a mother or Grandmother energy, she shows a lovely family unit and a pregnancy soon for you

I see this as mid November and a healthy problem free pregnancy, and a baby girl born 2012, everything shows well around labour and birth, and this child will complete your family for you x

So to clarify I see 1 child ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

First when my 3rd son was born in 2010 my husband and I decided that was it. However, a month and half ago we decided to give it one and only one more shot. I struggled with whether or not it would be the right thing to do. So wow she was dead on! I also have a grandmother who passed away that I was very close to almost like my mother. I tend to talk to her sometimes(crazy I know) to find peace in things so for her to say that see said I was making the right decision makes complete sense.
If she is a fraud I must say she is very good at it. she didn't cost that much and she gave me some hope. That is all can ask for at this point.

Im so with you on that hun! she was bang on with my reading and gave me alot of hope and a little closure as well :) im glad she helped you, i think she is very talented at what she does and if she is a fraud i would love to know how and where she gets her information from!!

GL for TTC hun xxxx

Oh man I just got mine today. This post is kinda crushing that dream now. :(

I just found this thread. It shows Gail had the most accurate predictions so far of the people who got readings.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/569907-2011-prediction-chart-lets-see-whos-accurate.html

Dont listen to some people hun, alot of people dont believe in it, if there was stuff in your reading that meant something to you and gave you hope then who cares what others think!! gl and fnx'd that ur predictions were right :D xxx

I ordered another one from Babylove too lol Can't help myself.

I think I have had like 4 reading but I have to say Gail's has been the best. After her first one I ordered the indepth pregnancy reading. And that one was spot on to. She said something about me starting to use crystals for better well being. I had just purchased a rock salt lamp, which looks like a crystal, to produce negative ions so I can sway pink. No one could have known that, it was creepy. Either you believe or don't but don't let others bring you down if they don't.

I've never had a reading form Gail but I got one on eBay from mesina so did my friend both replies were totally different and totally accurate she confirm a lot of what I'd been told by a medium I had a one to one with x then last night I had met someone by chance who is sensitive and sees spirits we got talking an she asked me if I wanted to know what she saw ..... Like obviously lol x she also confirmed what last two said so now I just ave to find patience an wait for my wee boy to come back to me x watch this space x gl everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->