Psychic Reading Said....

Jess.Taylor21

mum and expecting #2
Reaction score
So i ordered a psychic reading about 5 days ago and finally got it through, thought id share it with you girls and see what you thought, im thinking it seems a little generic?! not as personalised as some iv seen! (Reading was from Gail Psychic123uk)

Linking in around you I sense that pregnancy is very much on your mind at this time and spirit firstly bring in a lady from the spirit world who does keep showing me a baby boy coming into your path within 2012, I sense also his conception within 2011 around the end of October,so I do feel you will conceive soon, you will be more than happy when this comes along

I feel alot of positive changes coming into your path within 2012 also, in many areas, and especially around finance, and property change, I sense its going to be a very memorable and enjoyable year for you

Spirit also show me here a further pregnancy, and this shows as June 2013, and a baby girl is born from this, I see all is well around pregnancy, birth and labour with both of your pregnancies

I also see a very happy path around relationship ahead,and sense its important for you to know this, I do also feel that spirit guide you and you have alot around you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness

hey didnt want to read and run

i have seen loads that say conception in october but i hope it happens for you hun :)
good luck

I had a reading from her, she said id concieve in august but im still here so i def didnt! :( xx

sounds identical to mine..let me fetch it

Linking in around you I sense that pregnancy is very much on your mind at this time and spirit firstly bring in a lady from the spirit world who does keep showing me a baby boy coming into your path within 2012, I sense also his conception within 2011 around the end of August,so I do feel you will conceive soon, you will be more than happy when this comes along

I feel alot of positive changes coming into your path within 2011 also, in many areas, and especially around finance, and property change, I sense its going to be a very memorable and enjoyable year for you

Spirit also show me here a further pregnancy, and this shows as March 2013, and a baby girl is born from this, I see all is well around pregnancy, birth and labour with both of your pregnancies

I also see a very happy path around relationship ahead,and sense its important for you to know this, I do also feel that spirit guide you and you have alot around you

thats naughty isnt it, shes just changed the friggin months abit !! i was quite pleased with that reading, now i think its aload of bull!

thats naughty isnt it, shes just changed the friggin months abit !! i was quite pleased with that reading, now i think its aload of bull!

BIG load of bull hun...so sorry :growlmad:

awww thats nasty! Im really into this kinda stuff but sometimes I think if someone payed me I could make something up that sounds better than that!

i might get one from her, see if it's the same

:dohh: cheers chick, feel sorry for jess.taylor too! i got mine done a couple of months ago, didnt realise it was shite until now! teach me a lesson ey! :dohh:

i think they pray on women like us,knowing we are desperate :cry:

Did psychic readings from 4 diff psychics, twice from Gail, all wrong. :growlmad: ... well 2 of them said this December, but who knows.

I once came across a live chat psychic once. She said she wouldn't do fertility reading because it's forbidden. She said that kind of issue had to be discussed with a doctor.
But I was able to go around that "rule", asking if I would have kids of my own. She told me I would have a girl and a boy in 2-3 years. I was heartbroken when I read what she said. It's a long time. :cry:
Then she said, the prediction was not written in stone, if I worked hard, I'd be able to change it.

One day I was googling around, I found a few years old discussion, there's one woman, she said a psychic told her that she would never have a kid of her own, NEVER. She was devastated, but then I saw her profile, it looked like she had a baby 2 years later, with IVF.

So I guess that psychic is correct, nothing is written in stone.

OMG im soo angry i was actually starting to feel a little hope but after that im even more depressed than i was this morning :( bloody rip off women!! please warn other girls!

xxxxxxx

I had one from Gail and it was similar to other people - about 3 or 4 of us conceiving girls in November! She also mentioned financial and house changes next year too.

Panrosa said September - born in May 2012. Wrong.

A more general reading I had said September/October - my cycle began in September (currently on CD4) so I am hoping that is right. She also said I'd get promoted at work and I did but she also said we'd move or that she sensed a big change in September and nothing's happened and we're not going to move by Friday lol!

I don't know.

All I know is Panrosa saying September made me feel absolutely horrendous this weekend after getting my period - I have cried every day since! I am heartbroken.

I so hope this month is it now! xxx

Ok so i have emailed Gail with my concerns and she has apologised immensely, she sent me the wrong reading and apparently got the files mixed up, normally i wouldn't believe such a cock and bull story but then she sent me MY reading.....

Linking in around you today, spirit are showing me alot of frustration around your ttc journey, and I sense this feeling has been with you for some time now, I sense your very curious about your future path, but also worry pregnancy isnt ahead for you

I link also with 2 spirit males and hear the name of James around one of them, and I see from what they show a healthy baby boy born 2012, I also see some medical papers or appointments, but feel you will conceive naturally, I also pick up dates, calenders and alot of testing, and feel you just need to relax around this a little

Spirit also show some lovely positve areas around your path as well as pregnancy here, and I see you or your partner working towards a goal in the next 6 months that will be successful

For conception, I see November 2011 and a baby boy born 2012, everything is well around pregnancy labour and birth, but I dont feel you will fully relax until your 3rd month, Im sorry to ask if you have had a loss in the past as I sense a spirit baby around you, and spirit want to underline this is a full term pregnancy

I then see a further pregnancy for July 2013, and a healthy baby girl born who will complete your family x

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

There is no way anyone would have known some of this information. I am truly gob smacked, i will be getting a reading from her again! amazing xxxx

That's a good indepth reading hun!! Still mift at mine then,as it means mines still identical to someone elses?????

i had a reading from her with alot of accurate details that she couldn't have known. I don't know how accurate the pregnancy stuff is going to be...i have a while to wait, but some of the other stuff was scarily on the money.

I had three from her at different times all said the above. she's a fraud!xxx

Well I'm goin to msg her then,if she can give some girls a proper personal reading then why did I only get a standard template one?

I have had 2 readings so far (see below). I think what they do is just give an average number, think about it: You have a 50/50 chance of boy or girl baby. Then they gave me November/December as the months...so that's at least a 3 month chance of conception. So I am trying to not pin all my hopes on them anymore, now that I am rational about it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->