Psychic Readings

DVSVXN

Reaction score
Hey so this morning I got a reading from Gail.
She said she sees an april conception and i will have a healthy baby boy :blue::wohoo:
I was wondering how many of you have had successful readings that have been accurate. I'm scared I'll get my hopes up and get nothing :nope:

Unfortunately Gail was wrong for me along with Jenny and Sandra. They all predicted dec/jan bfp. Now i'm hoping Aimee was right with february. But you need to take it with a pinch of salt hunni, it's mainly for fun :) Good luck, fx for you xx

Unfortunately Gail was wrong for me along with Jenny and Sandra. They all predicted dec/jan bfp. Now i'm hoping Aimee was right with february. But you need to take it with a pinch of salt hunni, it's mainly for fun :) Good luck, fx for you xx

sadly aimee as been outed on here as a fraud ~ she was acting as a member getting peoples info :(

To be fair im a very spiritual person and I don't trust them eBay psychic prediction's .
But that's me its just funny everyone I see on here its like Gail ..WRONG !! .Sandra ..WRONG see where im coming from I agree with baby dream don't take nothing to heart.

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/valentinesdaytext/2011/01/03/1ef5b927a487153089d31ff2fc046f34.gif

:sex: :hug: :spermy: :dust: :baby: :laundry: :test:

https://davf.daisypath.com/QbRl.png

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/qmZP.png

Mia Angel Fertility spell cast -28/11/10

Gail was right for me. So was sandra, although with with sandra's prediction i had a chemical. only a bit of fun for me... x

sadly aimee as been outed on here as a fraud ~ she was acting as a member getting peoples info :(

OMG!!!! Seriously????? How did it come out?? So shocked!!! Blimey, no hope for a feb bfp then, booohoooo

Gail was right for me. So was sandra, although with with sandra's prediction i had a chemical. only a bit of fun for me... x

Congrats hope4bump!!!!

I am so happy for you!

I had a jenny renny reading and she said March BFP with a girl. I am getting my psychic star reading this saturday. I also take it with a pinch of salt. I know no one but the Lord knows when we will receive our miracle but sometimes it's fun to get these readings because it gives you hope and helps you focus on something else other than how many DPO you are and if it'll ever happen or not. I say there's no harm in getting them as long as you know that there's a 50/50 chance they'll be wrong.

Best of luck to all of you! :dust:

I also had a reading by Aimee ( I thought it was Aimee, I am not at home to see my email from the person) and she said a BFP in March with a little Boy. We'll see about that!!! But if it was Aimee than I lost out on my $12..

Congrats hope4bump!!!!

I am so happy for you!

I had a jenny renny reading and she said March BFP with a girl. I am getting my psychic star reading this saturday. I also take it with a pinch of salt. I know no one but the Lord knows when we will receive our miracle but sometimes it's fun to get these readings because it gives you hope and helps you focus on something else other than how many DPO you are and if it'll ever happen or not. I say there's no harm in getting them as long as you know that there's a 50/50 chance they'll be wrong.

i agree with you. good luck for you :bfp: :flower:

Well i had a fantastic chat to a psychic last night,was a bit skeptic at first but she was connecting me to my best friend who passed last year and the stuff he said to the psychic to me was vey personaly-only he would have know (why he took his life etc) Also got told that he was telling her I was going to bing a life into this world soon but she didnt want to give dates :D

I can't vouch for the others, but anyone questioning Sandra, thought i'd let you know she is 'real'. I've seen her work before x

Congrats hope4bump!!!!

I am so happy for you!

i agree with you. good luck for you :bfp: :flower:

How long were you trying for hope4bump?

I'd love to get a psychic reading done in person but I had one done when we were in Blackpool and it was so bad we all laughed. There was me and three guys (one of which was my ex husband).

He got told his life is full of troubles but that his marriage will keep him strong (divorced)
I got told my life is very stable and always make the right choices. (divorced so that really wasn't a right choice was it).
Another guy got told he would marry the girl he was with but it wouldn't last (he was seeing a girl but just a friend and is now engaged to me lol)
The last guy got told he would marry his girlfriend. (they split up a few months later although he did get told about a brother he lost. Turns out his mum had a miscarriage when he was young and it was a boy).

:) ive had another couple done and all sound very promising

I can't vouch for the others, but anyone questioning Sandra, thought i'd let you know she is 'real'. I've seen her work before x

The thing with Sandra is, I've got her on Facebook, and she seems to rush alot of readings all at once - surely this will stop them being so accurate, as she is having to fit loads in because of the demand? Not doubting her, she said some stuff to me that seemed plausable - but she didn't get my baby prediction right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->