Pubic Aches??

enjacobs

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Has anyone else had pubic bone area aches? It's not really a pain or pull. Kinda pressure? Hard to explain, but I'm trying! Lol. I'm 10dpo. Also having sore, big feeling boobs and peeing a lot. What do you think? Maybe I'll get a bfp?? Been trying for 4 cycles now m.

I've been having this UTI like pressure with frequent urination, feels like my uterus is really heavy. I asked a few days ago if anyone else had it and nobody responded so I thought it was only just me lol! I thought it was a UTI so I went to the doctor for it but the results of swabs and urinalysis came back normal. I've been scheduled for an ultrasound on Wednesday to rule out other causes. This is the first cycle I've had this feeling and I have actually been having it this entire cycle since the last few days of AF. It has been sporadic off and on all cycle long and I notice it especially when I bend over or lift something. Keep updated if you do get your BFP because I would be curious to know if it has anything to do with it :)

I had that last cycle, I did get a BFP but it resulted in a chemical pregnancy.

I usually get that feeling right before aunt Flo. Kinda this heavy dull ache. Not sure why. But I've never been pregnant so don't rule that out either! Each body is different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->