pull out? anyone else is this situation?

boofangie

Reaction score
not been on in months! so sorry! every things gone a bit mad, and didn't know where or what was going on haha!!but i need some serious lady help!...

so me and my SO decided not to try for a baby but not to prevent it and it was going fine, but the last few months every time we do the sacred deed he just pulls out, (the following a bit rude...sorry) he still gets around my private areas, just not in the area ;-)

I'm trying to explain that you can't really get pregnant by doing this, and he's saying you can and i really don't want to push him because its taken me along time to get to this point with him!

so i was just seeing if anyone else is using pull out, and how optimistic you feel about eventually getting the BFP!!

i wish he'd just commit to trying lol! but i know he's so worried about it and i just don't want to pressure him at all! I'm quite happy to wait! just feeling so low about it really!

anyways that was just a bit of a moan really! sorry! but yeah if anyone else is in this situation or been in this situation it would be SO nice to talk to you!

big love, xxx

Well we used the pull out method as contraception for 8 years quite sucessfully but i did eventually end up getting pregnant with my son that way. So yes he is right you still can end up pregnant using the pull out method but i think it reduces your chances.

We have used pull out for over a year and never fell pregnant from it. The only time I did fall pg we weren't pulling out. You can get pg from pulling out but it does reduce your chances fairly significantly. I personally think it depends how good your oh is at pulling out on time iykwim.

thanks girlies! i wish he'd commit and just stop pulling out really!
he said he wouldn't mind if it happened but just doesn't seem to agree to let it! but he said if it did he would be over the moon!
i think he wants to go to miami next year to see his best friend get married, and if I'm pregnant we probably wouldn't go! its a shame!
I'm just hoping he stops stressing about everything and let nature takes its course!
just playing havoc for me as I'm so ready and i spend each month hoping when i know there is no chance really xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->