Pull out method oopsie

justjill

Reaction score
So my boyfriend and I used the pull out method the last two times we had sex. The last time, this morning actually, I think some semen got in me, because when I peed a little bit afterward, I saw it in the toilet. I'm sure it was his and not mine because I know what his looks like, lol.

I think I'm ovulating around now too. My nipples are a little sore and that's how I can usually tell.

What do you think my chances are that I could get pregnant from just a tiny bit of semen that might have gotten in me? I know it's possible, but not probable.

I guess I just wait now...

Well, the second time i got pregnant, we had sex ONCE and used the pull out method (were definately not trying to get pregnant as i had just had a baby), 2 weeks later got a positive test!! You will just have to wait and see...!

There is always a possibility! Only time will tell hun. :hugs: Hope it turns out the way you want it to!

Hi honey, as you said it is certainly possible! All you can do is wait and test if af doesn't arrive. It does depend on lots of things but i have heard a few stories on here of pull out and pray not working. Fingers crossed you get the outcome you want xxx

oh its definatly able to happen chick... I hope its whatever you want it to be

Have you quizzed him on just how far out he was at the critical moment?

To put it bluntly, if some got in you it was probably the first spurt of an average of 7 spurts, so 1/7th of approx 280million sperm is defo enough.

Can I just add that using this method, even if you pull out 5 minnutes before the 'critical moment' there is still every chance you could get pregnant! Men spit out lots of lil bits of semen the whole time they are erect, this can get you pregnant too! Hence why condom instructions will tell you to put one on as soon as the penis is erect!

Hope you get the outcome you're hoping for xx

No, I haven't asked him about it. Right afterward though, he was like, "yeah, I don't think we should do that anymore." And I said, "well, you could just pull out earlier" and he said, "yeah I guess, but before I pulled out I didn't have to cum, but then when I started pulling out I did."

So idk. If he thinks some got in me, he's not saying anything about it lol.

He did pull out kinda frantically though, lol.

yeah.. that is how i got pregnant with my twins... so pull out method definatly isnt too safe :)

Oh NO. The pull out method is definitely not a reliable way at all.

Even before a man ejaculates fully, there are nano spurts that escape through sex....

It only takes one of the little buggers to make a baby ;)

let me just add before it gets into something else - pull out method worked for use perfectly for 2 years. not once did we have a scare until hubby stopped pulling out and that resulted in a BFP. lol

but as I said earlier - if you have even the tiniest incline some got it - theres a big chance of you know what

I know it's not really a "method", but that's what we did anyway... I guess I'm just more interested in hearing other stories about when pulling out resulted in a pregnancy :)

I have to stick up for it a bit as well. DH and I were sexually active for over 6 years before we started trying for a baby. Not once did we have a scare either. Than when we finally started TTC it only took 2 months each time to get pregnant. :shrug: It's a perfectly viable way to keep from getting pregnant. You can get pregnant using condoms and a pill so nothing is 100%. :thumbup:

same happend to me and my DH a week ago.
We DTD while I was ovulating, and my husband said that he doesn't withdrawals on time , most of the time.
I just figured out I was ovulating then, cause im a first @ charting my bbt.
Now we are NTNP, and we'd both be happy if we got pregnant!!
But I just doubt I'll get pregnant this way though..but you never know!
Good luck with the wait!

I think that if your partner pulls out effectively and IN TIME, there is very little chance of you becoming pregnant.
DH and I were using withdrawal as bc as I stopped the pill in Feb, and oops... He did not pull out in time. I am now 9 weeks pregnant.

I have to say as well, though i fell pregnant with this method, it was because my Oh forgot to pull out in time, before that we used this method for about 6 years with no pregnancies at all. When we were ready to have a baby, i fell pregnant first month of trying. I had heard so much thing about the method being so unreliable and people falling pregnant, i started to wonder if we would have a problem with conceiving!

Also just to say, all the facts above are correct (eg semen being released before ejaculation etc) however plenty of people usethis mothod as long term bc and my GP actually reccommended it to me as a form of bc as all hormonal bc made me ill. As has been said before even condoms and the pill have their failures xx

I heard that there is NO spermies in pre-ejaculate, they fluids actually come from different glands. They way pregs happens with this method is when there are left over sperm on the penis... say if the guy masturbated *giggle*, so as long as the man pees first to clear out any sperm, there is little chance of getting pregs with this method. I have used it for years, on and off and I have never conceived.

I heard that there is NO spermies in pre-ejaculate, they fluids actually come from different glands. They way pregs happens with this method is when there are left over sperm on the penis... say if the guy masturbated *giggle*, so as long as the man pees first to clear out any sperm, there is little chance of getting pregs with this method. I have used it for years, on and off and I have never conceived.

I've heard the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->