Pull out method?

Loulou04

Reaction score
Hi, I’m not quite sure where to post this as not pregnant but not trying either. But will try here anyway. I have a 3 month old baby and haven’t yet gone back on contraception although I have tried, there is a waiting list to get coil fitted and am waiting for a phone call to arrange, I also trying to go back on pill in meantime but there is no available appointments anytime soon (ridiculous if you ask me!) and they won’t just give it to me as requested it and they didn’t give it to me. So we are relying on pull out method but can I ask how effective it is? We had a “oops” so obviously it’s risky but are you meant to pull out every time you have sex or just when your fertile time is? Anyone else used this method and got pregnant? Or have you not got pregnant using this method? Tia x

Hi hon.
I got pregnant with my now 7 year old dd using the pull out method. We also pulled out every time. It did take about 9 months for to happen tho.

For some womon its reliable but for others it's not. Because men can have a small amount come out b4 they erm climax (tmi)

Also ure be really fertile because u have not long given birth.

I went on the mini pill after having my 5 month old son but I hated it.
We are now using the pull out method again hahaha.
I'm not to fussed if we have a whoops because we are planning to try next year for our last baby.
I'm cycle day 6 right now of my very first real period since stopping birth control. Ibe brought a bunch of ovulation tests so I can track ovulation.

Its terrible that u cant get in to get birth control. Theres another lady on here that's waiting for the coil and she said the same thing as you. It's terrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->