pull out method ?

I see it!

We have used the pull out method for 10 years. I just wonder how many people do get prego using it! That would be interesting pole!

DH and I used it for 8 and a half years with no issues. I had a couple of preggo scares, but I think they were always in my head :haha:

I always thought I was prego every month secretly wishing I was! I did get a positive one time on a pg test. The line was very very faint so I called the company to ask about it. The young man on the phone did not speak english very well he kept saying YOU PREGNANT YOU PREGNANT and getting louder I finally gave up and said ok! LOL I ended up not being.

Picturing that just made me lol! The past two months I really was secretly wishing I was too! I know people say that pulling out doesn't really work, but for me it worked waay too well!

Faded line is not valid, you need to test again.
Stress is not healthy for us. Need time to relax and have some quality with your love one, don't think of the problem, just have fun, go to a resort and relax.

We've used withdrawal for 5 years now and we've never had a pregnancy scare. I think a wee surprise would be lovely but I think its just too safe an option for us... GRRR

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->