Pull Out?? NTNP

Ilovebeingmom

Mother Of 2 TWW
Reaction score
Hi there ladies I am 2 days new to this site. I have two children 15 months apart from the pull out method. I would like to think my husband was on bored with that and Im not sure how accurate he was trying to be with that. But I have decided I want more after 2 years saying I was done. This is my first cycle I have ever payed attention to when I might be Ovulating by an app on my phone. We are NTNP right now using the pull out method and I made sure to have sex starting 5 days before my phone said I was ovulation but Im not sure how to tell when it came. Yesterday I cramped pretty much all day period type cramps, had a headache and a noticeable about of whiteish discharge (tmi) and today almost the same yesterday was suppose to be my ovulation day but my cycle has never been the same every month. Do these sounds like Ovulation symptoms or could I be preggers??

And someone PLEASE where do I find a list of the acronyms??

i think the acronyms are in the help section- Forum help and testing. If you click where it says forum jump it comes straight up BnB Lingo. I'm not really sure about the other stuff though, sorry.

sounds like u could be ovulating, can i ask wat cycle day are u on...how many days has it been since u had the first day of ur last af (period)

and here is wat ur looking for hun, i be honest u will pick lots up just using the forum too :) xx

I was exactly 14 days after start of last period...Thanks for the help page, now my task is to start using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->